1. What will happen to our actual VP? They gonna be wiped again?
    Will the Points be once again deleted before the change of the marketplace?
    If something was going to happen to points, we would have said so in the news post, guys.
    Is this going to affect lv 1 characters which are going to be logged before cleanup happens? Are they gonna be erased or flagged to rename? Does it matter if these are on premium accounts or not?
    "Level 1 characters that have not been played since January 2017 will be erased."

2. Can you guys not delete level 1 characters and instead remove their names too? What happens to people who use level 1 char for a bank and they stoped playing and will come back some day eventualy?

3. Why are people talking about the marketplace in a thread about an unrelated announcement?

4. What kind of suggestions will be used to once again "rework" the VP system?
    Nothing was said about "reworking the VP system." Not only we don't have "VPs" anymore, what was said is that the Markeplace is going to be reviewed, taking into consideration the additions suggested by players. That can simply mean updating costs, adding or removing items, and looking over the Suggestions thread for new inclusions to take it into consideration.

Why are people talking about the marketplace in a thread about an unrelated announcement?
    Because they want me to start the week handing out infractions, I suppose.

To make it clear, there's a brief mention that the Marketplace will be reviewed. That's all. It's a mention that in no way opens this thread for either posting suggestions or requests regarding the Marketplace, or to ask about what will be changed - it's a mention of something that will be done; if changes were decided we would have a whole thread about the details.

5. Regarding Armory API, could the model viewer on Armory be reworked.

I think there was someone who knows more about HTML-field explained it in detail on previous post talking about what could possibly be improved about the model viewer. Not only the loading speed too slow, but also it doesn't even fully load up most of the times.

But good to see Armory API coming into light finally after about a year since it was suggested!

6. Regarding Armory API, could the model viewer on Armory be reworked.

I think there was someone who knows more about HTML-field explained it in detail on previous post talking about what could possibly be improved about the model viewer. Not only the loading speed too slow, but also it doesn't even fully load up most of the times.

But good to see Armory API coming into light finally after about a year since it was suggested!
    The model viewing feature is unnecessary, it should like on wowhead where you click 'view in 3d' if you want to. It just hogs up resources needlesly.

7. it should like on wowhead where you click 'view in 3d' if you want to. It just hogs up resources needlesly.
    True, it would be better a "button to click" to load the model.

8. When will the API be released, and will there be a documentation for it?

9. Glad to see warmane is finally getting around to this. I remember this was going to happen 3 months after work launch on lordaeron.

10. wotlk*

wotlk* apparently cant edit or delete posts anymore.

11. Greetings Warmane community,

We are pleased to announce that we are planning on performing a cleanup of inactive names and characters on April 09, 2017! This will provide a greater selection to players who are looking for a fresh start or want to make their character feel new. The details of the inactivity cleanup are below:

• Level 15 and above characters that have not been played since June 2015 will have their names removed.
    • Level 15 and below characters before December 2016 that have not been played since December 2016 will have their names removed.
    • Level 1 characters that have not been played since January 2017 will be erased.

Only level 1 characters will be erased, other two categories will only have their names removed and upon the next login, players will be able to either select their old name (if available) or a new one.

Kind regards
    Warmane
    Can this be tweaked slightly for Icecrown? Being the server if I remember right, was created mayish 2016 during the merge and there were people who instantly took names on above level 15 characters and haven't logged on since. I think this is a great idea but it does feel like Icecrown won't benefit as much from
    • Level 15 and above characters that have not been played since June 2015 will have their names removed.

And being Icecrown see's the most traffic in terms of population, players coming and leaving, a lot more than any other server on warmane to be honest, I think it would be fair to make some sort of exception.

What do you guys think?

12. Can this be tweaked slightly for Icecrown? Being the server if I remember right, was created mayish 2016 during the merge and there were people who instantly took names on above level 15 characters and haven't logged on since. I think this is a great idea but it does feel like Icecrown won't benefit as much from

And being Icecrown see's the most traffic in terms of population, players coming and leaving, a lot more than any other server on warmane to be honest, I think it would be fair to make some sort of exception.

What do you guys think?
    I'm not sure if I understood you well. Level 15 and above. Means all characters higher than level 15 will be flagged for rename and their names will be freed up.

13. Good, guys, good. Some db cleanup :P

14. I'm not sure if I understood you well. Level 15 and above. Means all characters higher than level 15 will be flagged for rename and their names will be freed up.
    I think what was meant is that icecrown was made in may 2016, by having it how you have stated will basically allow all level 15's on icecrown to be looked over as those chars were active after you cut off, personally I would suggest for icecrown to just put everyone up for review/rename if that char hasn't been active since say December2016/ January2017.
    Just my two cents anyway :)
    Keep up the good work guys!

15. Can you guys not delete level 1 characters and instead remove their names too?
    That is not what the staff of Warmane said. at. all. If they make an exception for you, they would have to do it for everyone else too. You're not a special snowflake.

What happens to people who use level 1 char for a bank and they stoped playing and will come back some day eventualy?
    Do you even read bro?

Greetings Warmane community,

We are pleased to announce that we are planning on performing a cleanup of inactive names and characters on April 09, 2017! This will provide a greater selection to players who are looking for a fresh start or want to make their character feel new. The details of the inactivity cleanup are below:

• Level 15 and below characters before December 2016 that have not been played since December 2016 will have their names removed.
    • Level 1 characters that have not been played since January 2017 will be erased.

Warmane

In case you missed it....

[*]Level 1 characters that have not been played since January 2017 will be erased.
    Did you see it?

[*]not been played since January 2017 will be erased.

First 1234 ... Last