{
    "type": "5v5",
    "name": "We are five",
    "rating": "479",
    "rank": "1"
    }
    ]

The problem is that ' "1": '
    What does it mean ? Should it be like that ?

2. I've done a bit more investigations and it seems like there's a problem with Xm maybe ?
    Since there are other chars that display teams properly.

Dinescu - has 3 teams (2vs2, 3vs3, 5vs5)
    Avail - has 2 teams (2vs2, 3vs3)
    Iila - has 1 team (2vs2)

Waiting for feedback from developers.

3. Ok, here we go. I had to manually modify JSON objects that contain 0,1 or 2 at pvpteams since it won't fit in the "normal class". As I said before character "Xm" has a different JSON type compared to "Dinescu".
    Here are some tests you can do:
    Aad - has no teams
    Sahn - has 2vs2 and 5vs5 teams
    Castratum - has 5vs5 team

4. Any ETA on the marketplace?

5. We feel like with this TBC realm you totaly abadonded the WOTLK :/ RS hc is bugged for like 1-2 months and you only do fixes on the future TBC realm.

6. Any ETA on the marketplace?
    Naw not yet lol,i guess is better to say:"atleast we got this than nothing" heheh.

7. May 2, 2017  
    Guys, come on, now.

Spoiler: Show
    INACTIVITY CLEANUP, MERGES DISCONTINUED

April 9, 2017

Inactivity cleanup has concluded and all realms are back online, information here.

Merges from Deathwing, Ragnaros and Warsong have been discontinued, Armory API and Marketplace additions will be released later today.

8. May 3, 2017  
    Guys, come on, now.

INACTIVITY CLEANUP, MERGES DISCONTINUED

April 9, 2017

Inactivity cleanup has concluded and all realms are back online, information here.

Merges from Deathwing, Ragnaros and Warsong have been discontinued, Armory API and Marketplace additions will be released later today.
    It would be better if they said "Later this year"

9. May 4, 2017  
    It would be better if they said "Later this year"
    Unfortunately, some other things got us busy, as you could see from all the news in this section and some other things. Changes and some other stuff are coming tomorrow.

10. May 5, 2017  

11. May 5, 2017  
    Tomorrow is here!
    We're going over the suggestions from all over the forum and the ones submitted from the bottom of the store page at the moment.

A list of any additions as they are added will be available in the website suggestions forum later tonight.

Updates to Armory API will follow tomorrow, Starter gear packages for instant level up have been added.

12. May 5, 2017  
    Yes, tomorrow is here and I have an announcement for you guys.

We are adding starter-gear packages that come free of charge to our instant-max-level feature on our WotLK realms. You will be able to choose a package based on a character's class. For example, there is an agility package and an intellect package for mail armor (Hunter and Shaman). These starter-gear packages are intended to enable the level boosted character to be able to play the game; farm reputations, start doing normal dungeons, etc. They are by no means intended to be complete and min/maxed sets that provide everything you need. Instead, these starter packages provide gear that can be beaten by simply questing in a max-level zone, but the gear is also good enough to where it is a significant improvement beyond having a naked character.

Additionally, please keep in mind that each listed gear package comes with ALL weapons listed for it. In some cases, it is adaptable and provides weapons for multiple specs.

If you are interested in what those gear packages are and what gear is contained within them, you can have a look here;

Wrath of the Lich King

Cloth Set
    Leather Intellect Set
    Leather Agility Set
    Mail Intellect Set
    Mail Agility Set
    Plate Intellect Set
    Plate Strength Set
    Plate Stamina Set

13. May 5, 2017  
    no more naked 80s, nice

14. May 6, 2017  
    Any news about the API ? Can you fix that (stated few comments above) ?

15. May 6, 2017  
    We're going over the suggestions from all over the forum and the ones submitted from the bottom of the store page at the moment.

A list of any additions as they are added will be available in the website suggestions forum later tonight.

Updates to Armory API will follow tomorrow, Starter gear packages for instant level up have been added.
    Hi, is the marketplace update still in progress? How much more time will it take?.I just checked and there is nothing new on FW MOP marketplace. Will you guys please add a new tab in marketplace which shows the recently added items like before?

First ... 6789 Last