MemorieZ
    isnt lvl 15 a bit low? most people twink lvl 60 or 70 there isnt many (or any) twinks on 19 29 39 etc now and if someone stopped they probably wont even come back and you could pretty much get to lvl 15 in less than 20 minutes on x7 realm so you should increase that to lvl 25 at least or more.

2. isnt lvl 15 a bit low? most people twink lvl 60 or 70 there isnt many (or any) twinks on 19 29 39 etc now and if someone stopped they probably wont even come back and you could pretty much get to lvl 15 in less than 20 minutes on x7 realm so you should increase that to lvl 25 at least or more.
    Dude. If Warmane felt that level 15 was "a bit low" they would not be doing it. Ask yourself these questions:

Are you a Warmane staff member?
    Do you have the ability to see their database?

There is logic to their reasoning....and it does not matter how much time it takes to reach any given level on a x7 realm. Proterean said that this will go into effect on April 09, 2017 and today's date is March 27, 2017. We are given 13 days notice.... that should be plenty of notice. Besides, those who are inactive most likely do not plan on returning anytime soon... so why should Warmane continue to allow unused characters to remain stale in their database?

3. This still leaves name squatting with DKs. Those are still inactive and unplayed characters.

Was this considered?

4. This still leaves name squatting with DKs. Those are still inactive and unplayed characters.

Was this considered?
    If you also consider that most accounts are limited to one Death Knight, sure thing.

isnt lvl 15 a bit low? most people twink lvl 60 or 70 there isnt many (or any) twinks on 19 29 39 etc now and if someone stopped they probably wont even come back and you could pretty much get to lvl 15 in less than 20 minutes on x7 realm so you should increase that to lvl 25 at least or more.
    We don't think so. We're not looking to punish players. This is a clean-up action against inactivity, to help clean up our database (while providing a service to active players as a bonus - it is a bonus, not a goal). You shouldn't see it as us trying to punish people for inactivity, because that's not the aim nor the intent.

5. Wish I knew this was coming I have a bunch of level ones with with vote items I just haven't gotten around to log for ages

6. 41/100 chars logged #dedicated
    W-what? Are building a nation or something?

7. Can you guys not delete level 1 characters and instead remove their names too? What happens to people who use level 1 char for a bank and they stoped playing and will come back some day eventualy?
    I have adifficult question for you: How much time does it take to advance a characrer to level 2?

8. Should consider not deleting level 1s with at least an hour of playtime. Many people use a level 1 as a bank alt. Would really suck for someone to come back and find that a bunch of gold/mats are gone.

9. COOL! I can finally have that name I was eyeing on as the other dude is not using that toon since 6 months :D

MemorieZ
    Dude. If Warmane felt that level 15 was "a bit low" they would not be doing it. Ask yourself these questions:

Are you a Warmane staff member?
    Do you have the ability to see their database?

There is logic to their reasoning....and it does not matter how much time it takes to reach any given level on a x7 realm. Proterean said that this will go into effect on April 09, 2017 and today's date is March 27, 2017. We are given 13 days notice.... that should be plenty of notice. Besides, those who are inactive most likely do not plan on returning anytime soon... so why should Warmane continue to allow unused characters to remain stale in their database?
    Because this is FORUM and you are allowed to ASK QUESTIONS?
    I'll ask myself there questions:
    Who the **** are you?
    Who the **** are you again and why are you answering to my question if you are not staff member? (See what I did there?)

If you also consider that most accounts are limited to one Death Knight, sure thing.

We don't think so. We're not looking to punish players. This is a clean-up action against inactivity, to help clean up our database (while providing a service to active players as a bonus - it is a bonus, not a goal). You shouldn't see it as us trying to punish people for inactivity, because that's not the aim nor the intent.
    Little bit of sarcasm - Aren't people allowed to make new character if character is deleted?
    Highlight the word "punishment" in my post please, it was question that you could answer with that how did you decide it should be level 15 and not something above.

11. What about people that at time used the warmane insta bonus level (80-85-90) on characters never ever logged in again? Why can't you force their rename and free a lot of cool names?

12. isnt lvl 15 a bit low? most people twink lvl 60 or 70 there isnt many (or any) twinks on 19 29 39 etc now and if someone stopped they probably wont even come back and you could pretty much get to lvl 15 in less than 20 minutes on x7 realm so you should increase that to lvl 25 at least or more.
    Read the first post again.

What about people that at time used the warmane insta bonus level (80-85-90) on characters never ever logged in again? Why can't you force their rename and free a lot of cool names?
    Assuming you mean people that don't fall in the same case as my above reply, those still are within what we considered an acceptable time frame to not have their characters touched at the moment.

13. Will you guys post something soon about the marketplace rework? :>

First 12345 ... Last