1. What's the names problem? I tried to create a new character with new name, then i deleted it because i wanted another race. Now I can't take this name back. Tried with another - same problem. It worked before...

2. What's the names problem? I tried to create a new character with new name, then i deleted it because i wanted another race. Now I can't take this name back. Tried with another - same problem. It worked before...
    You were slow on your new creation and someone got it from you. I can say I got some sweet new batch of names, now I'm up to work for them points to rename my characters, props to the staff for the initiative, that was really cool stuff.

3. I check on the armory for a name for my realm but no one had it so i tried to make a char but the name was unavailable anyone else having this problem?

4. I check on the armory for a name for my realm but no one had it so i tried to make a char but the name was unavailable anyone else having this problem?
    Level 1 characters are not displayed on the armory, so that might be it.

5. I am soo happy i got my old name back! Previously a guy stole it from me after merge to frostwolf and he used it to impersonate me but not to lvl it!

6. Once again people reserved the names that they will never use for their level one. Hope you guys do a reset more often cuz these trolls really doing my heading. You should implement a rule so that if a level one wont exceed to level two within a week - the toon will get erased

7. Once again people reserved the names that they will never use for their level one. Hope you guys do a reset more often cuz these trolls really doing my heading. You should implement a rule so that if a level one wont exceed to level two within a week - the toon will get erased
    Be faster.

8. We'll release that on April 09 too. (The achievement ranking).
    You mean next year or ?

9. You mean next year or ?
    No need for this. It will be available as soon as we can get it ready. There is a lot going on for us this week. Please be patient.

10. Hello!
    After the Inactivity cleanup on 09 April, 2017, all my level 80 characters are GONE.. and unfortunately, I haven't used WEBS (the backup services) yet on my account..
    The information said only names will be removed (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=350399).
    I tried opening in-game ticket, but the GM unable to assist as they do not provide support for such cases...

11. ****, does this mean my level 1 twink is gone? Nooo

12. Hello!
    After the Inactivity cleanup on 09 April, 2017, all my level 80 characters are GONE.. and unfortunately, I haven't used WEBS (the backup services) yet on my account..
    The information said only names will be removed (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=350399).
    I tried opening in-game ticket, but the GM unable to assist as they do not provide support for such cases...
    Only name gets removed. Chars + everything on them doesn't.

13. Hello!
    Only name gets removed. Chars + everything on them doesn't.
    Hello, Your Level 80 characters should not have been removed as stated above.
    You need to contact a GM Here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325526
    And Open a Ticket here on the Website, not in-game
    Go to: Your Account > Support >Create Ticke

Good Luck
    Angelfire

14. Can not Edit: Forget the link "Just pm the Gm here on the website"

Hello, Your Level 80 characters should not have been removed as stated above.
    You need to contact a GM Here:
    And Open a Ticket here on the Website, not in-game
    Go to: Your Account > Support >Create Ticket

Good Luck
    Angelfire

First ... 45678 ... Last