1. Arena bug

Is it only me or everyone has this bug, when you start arena game you dont see enemy for a while and they dont apear on gladius addon aswell? Same goes for pets, when at the start beofre the game you can see them, like ghouls hunter pets.

2. Is it only me or everyone has this bug, when you start arena game you dont see enemy for a while and they dont apear on gladius addon aswell? Same goes for pets, when at the start beofre the game you can see them, like ghouls hunter pets.
    Same for every1, i cant see enemy for like 5-10secs and then it appears in its location.
    Plus when this bug appeared i noticed more people lagging(aka teleporting on my screen).

3. I am suffering from this as well. It is making arenas unplayable. Not fun when you don't know who you are fighting until the very last second.

4. I have this problem for about 2 weeks already.

5. Yes, sometimes players doesn't show up on Gladius at all but they show up in arena or i don't see them in arena and Gladius too. It happend like i was in their side or arena and nobody was there then suddenly they showed up exactly where i was. Multiple times same problem from like 2 weeks.

6. BM hunter & Enhance shaman teams owned us in 2s

7. Pretty fun for double lolmourne, not for all the rest.