1. Back on Warmane after a year. Where are all the Horde at?

Just unsubbed from retail. After playing the end months of WoD and since the beginning of Legion, I realized after I had two level 110 characters that they changed PvP to "auto balance" anyone who joins a BG or arena to be equally geared as everyone else. You get maybe a 1% stat increase for every 10 ilvl you gain. It's dumb. I immediately unsubscribed after I learned all those months of grinding raids to 900 ilvl (you don't get gear from PvP anymore) were for nothing.

So now I'm back on Warmane. I sorely miss the days of doing premades with The Unchained and steamrolling the Alliance all day long. I still have 7 level 90 toons on Frostwolf, most of which were fully geared before prideful came out.

Been doing a lot of BGs and noticed they're a bit one-sided these days. Are there no horde guilds running premades anymore?

2. Horde will dominate BGs only at certain hours when Devastation or Hysteria do premade. Most other times, horde are seriously outskilled and outgeared

3. Horde will dominate BGs only at certain hours when Devastation or Hysteria do premade. Most other times, horde are seriously outskilled and outgeared
    It's not just those 2 guilds, there are other premade guilds that could do just that. >_>

4. Horde will dominate BGs only at certain hours when Devastation or Hysteria do premade. Most other times, horde are seriously outskilled and outgeared
    Not true...I personally don't play bg's anymore and I know a lot of good pvp players that stopped and focused on pve or stay on their not geared alts.

5. Most of the ppl are tryhards so they go human and maybe nelf. I was draenei not so long ago and bgs were boring cuz of no balance, personally i like competition so i went horde and now i win bgs with my blood and every win is like a reward now. Try it!

6. Horde will dominate BGs only at certain hours when Devastation or Hysteria do premade. Most other times, horde are seriously outskilled and outgeared
    yah so basicly you need to be in realm like 5 p m - 10 pm server time lots of horde wins there and have a nice day