1. Weekly transmog thread

Hi id just like to remind warmane staff that cheat engine tmog is victimless and banning people who spice things up visually and make the server look better only hurts yourself. Implement a new tmog system that allows certain transmogs like cloth to leather and mail to plate (for example) and stop handing out huge bans for things nobody benefited or suffered from. Also please dont respond to this with "thid party programs are against the rules" because anybody with half a brain can see this isnt a sound argument

2. CE xmogs is not accepted here. However, those getting banned from before the macro fix due to being accused is kinda absurd.

3. I want my pally to wear the Glacial Robe

4. Kinda agree with this since the staff removed all the juicy low level items from the point store and they sell for skyhigh prices in the AH because some gold obsessed nut got them and wants to make lots of cash from desperate players. I mean are we actually expected to pay 5k and up for a green lvl 20-60 item because it looks nice and we want it? Just because some nut got it and he clearly has no use for it and just wants to troll people who trancmog "cause it's gay and you deserve to pay for it ******" as someone once stated when i asked why he sold a piece of the blood knight mail set for 20k? This also negates the gold cut they made since somone will eventually buy that item and said nut will once again be a millionaire.
    Edited: March 27, 2017

5. Even tho i agree with the post you should somewhat understand that it is a bit stupid to see warriors run around in robes and sandals and such (i'd very much like to have dem warlock horns for my dk) but at least they could do is accept the weapon transmogrifications..

6. You want transmog items ? Go farm them , waste time, grind, this is a MMORPG , you should dedicate and spend time to have what you want.
    Plus, transmoging into armor you can't use is stupid , warrior in cloth and mages in plate. Dude... Just stick to the rules of the game. You can't use a transmog ? Deal with it

7. You want transmog items ? Go farm them , waste time, grind, this is a MMORPG , you should dedicate and spend time to have what you want.
    Plus, transmoging into armor you can't use is stupid , warrior in cloth and mages in plate. Dude... Just stick to the rules of the game. You can't use a transmog ? Deal with it
    Even tho i agree with the post you should somewhat understand that it is a bit stupid to see warriors run around in robes and sandals and such (i'd very much like to have dem warlock horns for my dk) but at least they could do is accept the weapon transmogrifications..
    you both ignored me saying "cloth to leather" and "mail to plate", please read post fully, dkomisery especially, because apparently you dont play on frostwolf where there is barely any tmog gear to farm

8. No, i did not ignore your post. Mages can't wear anything other than cloth, hunters can't wear plate but as a DK i can wear any type of armor. I do know classes armor type restrictions and i still disagree with it.

9. No, i did not ignore your post. Mages can't wear anything other than cloth, hunters can't wear plate but as a DK i can wear any type of armor. I do know classes armor type restrictions and i still disagree with it.
    This I agree with. The era of the macro xmog trick has ended long time ago. Those who still have their xmog tho have been accused of using CE and have been banned, which is kinda sad.

10. I don't think the macro mogs were being banned up until a week ago I still had one char with it. I believe something was said about it by obnoxious that staff might know when the mogs were done and wont ban for those.

11. I don't think the macro mogs were being banned up until a week ago I still had one char with it. I believe something was said about it by obnoxious that staff might know when the mogs were done and wont ban for those.
    That didn't stop them from banning a good number of people who didn't use CE, but used the macro trick from before the fix.
    I seen 90s hawk down an AFK guy in Dalaran with a staff for a bow, they got a guy who just came back to the game banned.