1. which class to main on lordaeron?

I'm not sure which class to roll here for a few reasons, its between lock, mage or rogue for me but can't really decide due to the horror stories we've all heard here since before the "moltdown" ; locks not getting invites to raids be it pugs or guild if you're not rolling demonology for the SP buff or pet bugs and rogue due to not bringing much to the raid other than good dps... I've mained mage here before and wouldn't mind doing it again but would rather roll a warlock or a rogue but don't really wanna spend 5-10 days /played leveling & gearing after only to find myself unable to find pugs/or guild as lock or rogue due to them being underpopulated and most people thinking they're bad (yes looking at you human paladins who ask 6k gs for icc10 or voa) and not taking them to their groups even though they're both solid (unless there's some new bugs that make them worse somehow?)

& any info regarding major class/pet bugs is appreciated

ps. probably rolling horde side if that helps telling which faction needs which class more or if mages are overpopulated and have trouble finding a guild/pug because of that on either faction

2. In my experience in guild raids and PUGs there are always 3+ locks, so rolling a mage would be better. Rogues were quite scarce too.

3. This is like asking which girl should u date lol.
    If u are decent player u will always find raid.