1. ICC/RS items in marketplace?

Apologies first if this is already asked and answered,
    I am wondering if the point marketplace for Icecrown realm will be updated to include ICC/RS items because ICC was just launched in Lordaeron and if i remember correctly it was said the marketplace between Icecrown and Lordaeron is on same level. Thanks

2. Answer : No.

And what you remember is incorrect. Icecrown and Lordaeron have different marketplace with different items.

3. There would be no point to that. No one would donate then unless they wanted the legendary items :/

4. There would be no point to that. No one would donate then unless they wanted the legendary items :/
    It would be a large free bone to players, but I don't think anyone is donating for normal version of ICC items.

5. So no coming back of that time where for 30 ponts you could have gotten a trinket or a LK weapon, hmm

6. Hopefully not,with the old marketplace i got a completely naked character to 6k gs over a night and i did lod with him on the second day, back in 2011 that would have taken me roughly over 6 months to do... dont think its fair to gain so much gear by clicking one button every day.

7. Hopefully not,with the old marketplace i got a completely naked character to 6k gs over a night and i did lod with him on the second day, back in 2011 that would have taken me roughly over 6 months to do... dont think its fair to gain so much gear by clicking one button every day.
    How did you got 6k GS over night from points if you could only get an item once every month?(that if you had alot of achiev points too)

8. How did you got 6k GS over night from points if you could only get an item once every month?(that if you had alot of achiev points too)
    Long story short, he's full of ****.

9. Long story short, it was the day after the items were introduced on the marketplace. Alot of us had some vote points saved. People like me got a few chars geared like that which made the whole process of farming raids for a huge period of time skippable.

10. Long story short, it was the day after the items were introduced on the marketplace. Alot of us had some vote points saved. People like me got a few chars geared like that which made the whole process of farming raids for a huge period of time skippable.
    Except they wiped the vote points when they introduced the new point system along with the new marketplace options.

11. from what i remember vps got converted into the new points at a very crap rate, something like 20:1

12. It was kinda sad seeing everyone running around with LK weapons and RS trinkets even tho they've never even killed Marro... IDK, the "click shop" is indeed kinda useless now, but the previous one was pure cancer.

no, the points were converted, for example if you had 900 "old" points they were converted into 90 "new points" or something like that
    *holds my hand up" Yes, i was one of those fegs who was holding RS25 Trinket when i was still new to the server.

13. Except they wiped the vote points when they introduced the new point system along with the new marketplace options.
    *flashbacks to molten and having 900vp* *was going to buy fancy mounts and ****, jk meltdown* :(((((

14. Long story short, it was the day after the items were introduced on the marketplace. Alot of us had some vote points saved. People like me got a few chars geared like that which made the whole process of farming raids for a huge period of time skippable.
    Yep, this is pure bs.
    Old vote point system had a cap at 1k vote points. Which after conversion would make 100 new points. So you got 6k gs with 3 vote shop bought items?
    Maybe they removed cap after moltdown though, to accommodate all points from that account that u voted for over the years. But if I'm not mistaken, old points were deleted when they introduced ilvl264-271 gear in point shop, while new ones which u got after moltdown were divided by 10.
    So in best case scenario u would have 100 vote points, for which u could have bought 3 items, and you're saying those 3 items gave u 6k gs.

Kids, use this guy as an example, say no to drugs.
    If you have to get addicted to something, get addicted to vulva instead.