1. E mail problem

im not receven a log in code or 2hand auth email on my email, im 10000 % sure thats its my wow email coz it worked y day now i come home and i cand log in game or on website

2. I got the same problem, i can't login my account at all cause it doesn't send me authentication email, thus not able to play nor enter my account pane. and if you are asking how i am sending this message, i don't know it.... cause i am logged in forums but it is asking for 2 step authentication code on my other web page.

PS. well maybe it's a bug but while entering account and when it asks for 2 step authentication code, if i open another web page and go to forum, i am logged in there.
    Edited: March 27, 2017

3. i have the same problem also..

4. can any mods give us some response? this is really annoying....

5. Any news? We can't even login into the server

6. Two factor authentication failed

Not sure if i should post here my problem, but when i login none mail with authentication code is sent to my email. Tnx
    Edited: March 27, 2017

7. Hello guys,I am unable to create a new topic so i am posting it here. I am having trouble with 2 factor authentication. I have 2 Factor Authentication enabled and whenever i try to log my main account from website, I am not receiving the email containing the code.I have checked spam folders,refreshed my inbox, but still i am not receiving the emails.My last login was 12 hours ago,it was working fine at that time. I am making this post from another account. I am able to enter the game , but unable to log on website. Here are some other issues that I am facing.
    1] I have only 1 account with 2 factor auth enabled while other accounts dont have it. While trying to log in from website, my other accounts dont have any problem. But the account with 2 fact auth enabled takes more time for login.
    2] Sometimes,I am getting the message "ERROR 502 BAD GATEWAY", "Warmane website is down.Retry for a Live version".
    3] I also tried to disable 2 factor authentication,but when i enter my account name and captcha and click on retrieve,nothing happens.
    Someone please help me.I have tried to explain the issues in the best way i can. I hope this is some general issue and not specific to my account and it gets fixed soon.
    Thank You.

8. Yea, thats all what is happening to me. No mail in spams too.

9. same here...still nothing from the GM's. I can't login anywhere.

10. It's been like that for like past two hours.

11. I was actually scared that i got hacked, feeling actually good when i saw this post...
    Luck in Unluck....

12. same here can't log website or ingame

123 Last