1. Which server to play on?

Hey guys.
    So I've been playing some TBC private server recently, and i discovered Warmane yesterday. So i signed up and all that jazz, but i cant find specific info on these servers. I know that, by looking at the front page, ICC just went live on the Lordaeron sever, but how different are these servers to each other? Is there any specific patch notes to the different severs?

2. Icecrown, Lordaeron and Blackrock are Wrath of the Lich King realms.

Icecrown is a "x5 rates" realm that has all content available and open. You are able to buy gear for coins and points. Coins you can get either by donating, or by selling items/gold or characters (we do not sell characters, only other players do) on the website marketplace. Points you can get by earning [unique] achievements in-game, and thus allowing you to collect free points daily on the website. Coins can get you better gear from the marketplace than points can.

Lordaeron is a "x1 rates" 'hardcore' realm that just had the Icecrown patch content released on the realm. It does not have Ruby Sanctum yet. Lordaeron does have marketplace support for services (for example, character rename) and character sale/trading (again, done only by players). Lordaeron does not have gear available for coins or points. If asking about a WotLK realm that does not have "p2w" as people call it, they will direct you to this realm.
    p.s. The dungeon finder is disabled deliberately.

Blackrock is an instant-level-80 pvp-only arena/battleground realm.

Neltharion is our Cataclysm realm, and Frostwolf is our Mists of Pandaria realm who have rates similar to that of Icecrown.
    If you're interested in information about realm population and faction balance, you can find that information here: https://www.warmane.com/information

3. I thought Icecrown was 7x rate?