1. Mage nuggets bug , please help me 3.3.5

so i installed magenuggets , and most of it works perfectly , the obly problem i have is that the skills that i want to see the proc to ther arent showing up , u might ask yourself what am i talking about so , basically , im a pvp mage frost , i want to see when Fingers of Frost and Brain Freeze proc , ane i can actually see the bar when it procs , but at the same time i see a big square in the middle of the screen with the brain freeze icon , its ok , but i cant move it , same as fingers of frost , so everytime i proc something i just get the bar that shows me how much time the proc is amd a huge square in the middle of the screen that i cant move which u can see there the skill icon and the seconds , tried already everything , is there another addon that i can download in order for it to move?

already tried MoveEverything

2. It's easy and powerful, just not obvious how to go into config mode. Go into your Magenuggets (MN) Options
    by using the minimap icon or through Interface > Addons. Once you are on the Addons Tab, click Magenuggets,
    and you'll see a bunch of options. No need to use the + sign. You want to click the big red button that says
    "Preview Frames." That's how you do it. You'll then have 15 sec. or so to move things.

Chikaboo

3. It's easy and powerful, just not obvious how to go into config mode. Go into your Magenuggets (MN) Options
    by using the minimap icon or through Interface > Addons. Once you are on the Addons Tab, click Magenuggets,
    and you'll see a bunch of options. No need to use the + sign. You want to click the big red button that says
    "Preview Frames." That's how you do it. You'll then have 15 sec. or so to move things.

Chikaboo
    well , i tried it , but still it doesnt show me the BF and FoF there , they appear only on proc , and i cant move them , thats so ****ing annoying