1. And i rly dont see how Sharpened Twilight Scale buffs one DK spec more than the other. Its top bis for all 3 specs... But i guess spreading missinformation and some random stuff is a thing on forums.
    ****en lol. thats where problem is. u dont see.

http://web.archive.org/web/201010081..._Death_Knight/

this is for u.

Edit: in case u wont see again ill make it easier for u:
    Festergut 25HC DPS CHART FOR DK
    Blood 22731 date 5.10.10
    Frost 20045 date 18.08.10
    Unholy 21111 date 22. 09.10
    Edited: March 29, 2017

2. ****en lol. thats where problem is. u dont see.

http://web.archive.org/web/201010081..._Death_Knight/

this is for u.
    Edit: Oh woops nevermind. Nonetheless, using obvious outliers to prove a point isn't good statistical practice.

The average of the top 15 Blood DK parses is around 900-1k DPS behind the top 15 Unholy parses. Frost DK's on the other hand had the highest average.

3. Look at the date of the archive. These figures are from patch 4.0.1 with Cataclysm's class mechanics. Set it a month back to September. The average of the top 15 Blood DK parses is around 900-1k DPS behind the top 15 Unholy parses. Frost DK's on the other hand had the highest average.
    first pre-patch for Cataclysm which interracted with game mechaniks was released at 12.10.10

4. first pre-patch for Cataclysm which interracted with game mechaniks was released at 12.10.10
    Oh woops nevermind. Nonetheless, using obvious outliers to prove a point isn't good statistical practice. That one Blood DK log stands out as a pretty clear anomaly in relation to all the other parses.

5. Nice... Now im convinced. Oh wait...
    I guess raid comp was exactly the same, gear was BIS on all of those DKs, skill level aswell, tots on each one of them, flasks, prepots and ****... Keep linking that kind of stuff, its gona make me change my mind and reroll instantly.

Link me a Lich King log where Blood topped. Oh wait, not a single top guild on retail used one...
    On top of that, nobody gives a **** how much DPS u do on DBS, Festergut, and BQL.

And even if u are right, this is Warmane (the more u know), and we all know how good and usefull Blood DKs are here...

6. Oh woops nevermind. Nonetheless, using obvious outliers to prove a point isn't good statistical practice. That one Blood DK log stands out as a pretty clear anomaly in relation to all the other parses.
    but i dont care about "average results", all i care bout is absolute min/max. and out of those 3 specs on a real single target fight blood was best ( i wish they finaly fix it here)

7. U take certain classes into the raid depending on which buff they bring and their DPS. Hunter is a MUST in every 25m raid. After u got 10% atk power aura from it i really dont see why would anyone get a Blood DK over Fury Warrior, Feral, Mage, and even a 2nd or a 3rd hunter.
    But i guess u are on a whole diferent level when it comes to understanding of the game.

Edit: And If u rly thing fixing DRW will bring Blood from Avarage to Top class when it comes to DPS, i hope they fix it tomorow so u can see how that is goin to work.

8. i still dont ****ing get, how the **** is ur raid making strats are relevant to conversion about which spec was best at single target dps?

and how the **** DRW is going to fix blood dps when its not source of the problem?

9. Right, buffs u bring to the raid should be totaly ignored.
    In next raid take Blood DK instead of Frost and dont use Windfury totem. Tell me if overall raid DPS was the same. And if it wasnt, tell me if the diference from Blood and Frost DK made up for the raid DPS loss.

10. but i dont care about "average results", all i care bout is absolute min/max. and out of those 3 specs on a real single target fight blood was best ( i wish they finaly fix it here)
    When you have a parse like that which stands 25% ahead of the next highest parses, you can be almost 100% certain there was some unusual stuff going on that would be impossible to achieve in a regular raid setting.

There is no doubt that the guy was being fed TotTs and Hysterias (from other DK's) to significantly inflate his DPS. Also, I'm willing to bet he more than likely tanked the boss for a good amount of time with the help of his own defensive CD's and external ones like Pain Suppression/IBF/Hand of Sac such that he got 3 or 4 stacks of the Gaseous Blight debuff.

11. When you have a parse like that which stands 25% ahead of the next highest parses, you can be almost 100% certain there was some unusual stuff going on that would be impossible to achieve in a regular raid setting.

There is no doubt that the guy was being fed TotTs and Hysterias (from other DK's) to significantly inflate his DPS. Also, I'm willing to bet he more than likely tanked the boss for a good amount of time with the help of his own defensive CD's and external ones like Pain Suppression/IBF/Hand of Sac such that he got 3 or 4 stacks of the Gaseous Blight debuff.
    but we dont have worldoflogs for heroic training dummies

12. but we dont have worldoflogs for heroic training dummies
    Yes, so you make the best of whatever else you have. Part of what that entails is knowing how to identify and disregard anomalies.

You could also forget Fester and look at DBS rankings instead, since it's pretty close to being a patchwerk from a mdps pov. The only conclusion you can get from the top parses is Frost > Unholy > Blood.

13. Yes, so you make the best of whatever else you have. Part of what that entails is knowing how to identify and disregard anomalies.

You could also forget Fester and look at DBS rankings instead, since it's pretty close to being a patchwerk from a mdps pov. The only conclusion you can get from the top parses is Frost > Unholy > Blood.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201010121..._Death_Knight/

since dbs fight includes adds im not surprised
    uh 20976 but look at dmg done diff 2 240 197 ( - no wonder why lowest kek)
    frost 20654 ///////////// //////// 2 937 026
    blood 20036 ////////////////////// 2 938 278

14. U cant compare DPS btwn 2 players from 2 completely diferent raid. Even if the raids wer both almost the same, RNG wont ever be.

When u make a raid u want to get every buff posible in it first. After that u fill the remaining spots with classes that perform better overall than other. Blood DKs are pure crap compared to Fury warriors so u will always take 3rd Fury over a Blood DK.
    On top of that both Frost and Unholy perform better when it comes to fight like Lich King 25m hc. And even if u do a bit less single target DPS on bossed like Festergut, u will kill it anyway. If u dont DPS Valks ppl will die and u will wipe.

Also, when it comes to ur previous comment, if u dont kill adds on DBS u will wipe, so that DMG that Unholy does on them is legit and should be taken into account, AND on top of that every add will have 13% increased magic DMG on them duo to Ebon Plague which has a huge overall impact when it comes to burning them down...

Also, when u are trying to find out which class is best at DPS u should NEVER take one single atempt into account, u should look at the avarage DPS. Cos with that logic i can make Assasination rogue top DPS on DBS, so lets all reroll to that and do no DPS without **** ton of Hysterias prepots tots rdruid hots or w/e else u can think of...

But i guess there is no point in arguing, i guess ur mentality is same as GS > everything else aswell.

15. That's not very nice.

Also, his position about Frost > Unholy > Blood in terms of single-target DPS is rather convincingly corroborated by logs (as we went over in the couple previous posts), and reflected in most raid compositions.

First 1234 Last