1. Tauren is the best race in this game you can drive as fast as you want, police is not going charge you because you're blue cow! gl hf pm me if you want more advices!

2. Unholy beeing top on fight such as Lich King 25m hc
    u just got it all wrong. tell me plz in what world (real or illusionary) uh dk can outperform frost and blood on single target dmg? as uh around 40% of ur dmg is dmg done on ghouls a.k.a wasted dmg, its the same way where one fury war is cleaving and other isnt - fisrt one will have like 5k dps more, but he will have around 1million dmg done less on lk itself. those ghouls will die regardless will do u aoe intentionally or not, WP + Whirlwind + Divine storm will do their job anyways. why the **** u should penaltize ur single target dmg by aoeing ghouls?

3. I dont know how u play ur UDK, and why i bother anymore but fine, lets do it again.

Ghouls have to die. If offtank gets too many of them and has bad RNG on plague, he will get oneshoted by Shamblings. So yes, u should AoE ghouls smartly (Cleave over HS, wrong use of Divine Storm, casting DnD unless ur leader didnt request it, multidoting ghouls as casters just to DPS whore is something i consider only dpswhores do, and im not talking to anyone here as to a dps whore).
    Oh, and if u spread diseases on Shamblings aswell, u will help the offtank cos u will buff Necrotic Plague.

Best way to DPS the ghouls is as Unholy DK. Why? Cos Wandering Plague will hit Lich King aswell. The more diseases ticks the more of WP u have. On top of that i never said u should AoE ghouls like a moron, one Pestilence before or after u refresh ur diseases on the boss is more than enough. Im sorry but idk how bad u have to be, but one pestilence every 20sec wont make u do 40% of total DMG on ghouls only, and even if it does, its all thanks to Wandering Plague which again hits LK aswell.

I dont know how Frost or Blood DKs get even close to Unholy on Valk DMG, when it comes to DK dmg and the buff/debuff u provide in order to get them on 50% HP. There is no other class that will bring a 13% magic dmg increase debuff on the table so fast as one pestilence.

Unholy is also more usefull in 2nd Transition phase duo to multiple Raging Spirits.

I never said Frost has no uses on boss such as LK (Blood is useless on that fight tho), i said Unholy is more usefull overall.

And when i talk about DPS, im not talking about DPS whoring. Legit, usefull DPS is what matters.

4. Ghouls have to die.
    ghouls will die regardless of ur efforts, whirlwind+divine will do their job

but one pestilence every 20sec wont make u do 40% of total DMG on ghouls only, and even if it does, its all thanks to Wandering Plague which again hits LK aswell.
    ye lul, just check recount to see the magic happening

There is no other class that will bring a 13% magic dmg increase debuff on the table so fast as one pestilence.
    CoE kek, balance druid kek. the only unique buff uh dk brings in is Cript Fever which only buffs dk and spriest devouring plague. so, in general, there is no need in uh dk in any raid group just because there will be always one warlock.

5. CoE a warlock needs to put on one target at a time.
    Balance druid can only put it after a wrath or starfire.

In both cases the warlock or druid needs to Tab-target the valks one by one, where in the UH dk, you just do pestilence and everything in range has the debuff.
    This is beneficial especially when you need to nuke them down fast and have no time to apply debuffs, or change targets to look which one doesn't have. After that first pestilence, the lock and moonkin can focus on aoe-ing and bursting.

6. CoE kek, balance druid kek. the only unique buff uh dk brings in is Cript Fever which only buffs dk and spriest devouring plague. so, in general, there is no need in uh dk in any raid group just because there will be always one warlock.
    Im so glad u know so much about this game...

I didnt say the only one that has that debuff, i said the only one that can spread it in 1gcd on XX targets.
    U know, that is why u want Unholy DK on Halion when we are talking about phisical realm, not only cos Unholy DK is the one and only class that deals huge constant aoe DMG without sacrificing single target DPS. No warlock and no balance druid will spread 13% magic DMG increase debuff on 20 targets in 1 sec.

And can u please explain the need of Blood DK in LK fight if u are going to look at things that way?

No. U wont EVER have 40% DMG on ghouls when it comes to a LK fight when boss dies, after all 3 phases (unless u are bad so i get it why u think u would).
    The only way that happens if u die right after p1 ended and dont get crez untill the end of the fight, or ur raid wipes.

U know, u can both think and read couple of things before posting stupid stuff. Just sayin...

7. Wanted to weigh in here. I started running DBW hc instead of DV hc per gnimo's suggestion for single target dmg, and I'm sitting at about 20k dps on average for fights like DBS and fester. A few nights ago, I topped dps @ dbs, including dpsing adds, over bis wars and the rest of your typical LoD tier raid group. My UH dk is of course BiS with SM.

Regarding the use of Bdk in Lk, I've run this as well due to boredom with full arp cap and all, and the cleave from Heart Strike on valks is ridiculous. I can probably burst more with Hysteria for valks than UH dk and any other classes, especially when valks are stacked properly. Cleave on Raging spirits is sweet as well. However, UH dk does overall more dmg since sustained dps is better than blood.

That being said, I would never not want a UH Dk in LoD for the reason Gnimo pointed out. Being able to put Ebon Plague on all valks then allowing druids, affli locks, spriests, and all to aoe their hearts out is invaluable to downing them quickly. By the time a warlock tab targets all mobs, or a boomkin even worse with cast time, they'll probably miss out on at least 50k dmg that they could have been doing by AOE.

Also, the reason you see Dk's with 40% dmg on ghouls is because they spec Glyph of Disease and use pestilence every rotation to pad their stats. If they cap exp and run Gnimo's suggested spec and glyphs, their only cleave should come from WP and occasional pesti if there are too many ghouls.
    Edited: April 24, 2017

First ... 234