1. This takes the fun out of everything

So I was chillin' in WG today when suddenly I wake up with about 10+ Flame Shocks on me, all at the same time coming for a, that's right, multiboxer.

number 1

Some people on the /ra even said multiboxing is not punishable here and I can only wonder WHY? I mean what the heck is this? Some guys can just create a ton of characters and single-handedly win a bg, just for sport? I really hope what they said it's not true and this guy gets punished because a friend who's doing WH on a daily basis says this guy is in WG almost every time one-shocking people.

number 2

You can clearly see there's a bunch of Teas in there, harmoniously working together for the horde.

And to top all of that, he's kind of immune to damage.

Regards

2. You can complain all you want, but multiboxing is allowed. They even have a subforum http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189

3. This is next level stupidity. I've even donated for this, this is so funny. I'm out of here.

4. lol dude.... if that's all it takes to make you wanna quit... that's funny.

See ya back in a few days... if that......

5. So I was chillin' in WG today
    First of all, WG is not the place to chill.

6. This is next level stupidity. I've even donated for this, this is so funny. I'm out of here.
    aww cupcake. did that multiboxer hurt your poor little feelings.

7. Multiboxxers are the second most annoying thing about the server next to the scripting ranged warriors in 1900+ rating

The only difference is one is openly condoned the other is condoned under the table
    Edited: March 28, 2017

8. Multiboxxers are the second most annoying thing about the server next to the scripting ranged warriors in 1900+ rating

The only difference is one is openly condoned the other is condoned under the table
    What are thoooooooooooooooseeeeeeeeeeeee

9. IDK i seemed to piss Tea off on my rogue, constantly sapping, killing & using distract on half his team. It would only take him 20 seconds or so before he realised that half his slaves stopped following, ye his 'pro elite' multi boxing tactics then consisted of spamming magma totem off cd 24/7 for the rest of the AV lol.

10. They should really do something about this. I can't understand why multiboxing is allowed, it really takes the fun out of everything.

11. They should really do something about this. I can't understand why multiboxing is allowed, it really takes the fun out of everything.
    multiboxing should be allowed, but there should be a limit how many characters u can play.

12. Atleast that could be done.....3 or even 4 are enough..

13. lol dude.... if that's all it takes to make you wanna quit... that's funny.

See ya back in a few days... if that......
    Yeah, that's all it takes. A server that openly allows cheaters does not deserve a single cent from donations.

aww cupcake. did that multiboxer hurt your poor little feelings.
    Yes cupcake, he did.

14. Tea has like 15 or more...so where is the fun in pvp?....

12 Last