1. Upper blackrock spire

Since the fix came to the server that stops you from glitching through doors/gates, i have been having some problems. Upper blackrock spire doors never opened since release. Now you can't get to blackwing lair anymore. Also gnomergan doors from mechenginner thermaplugg don't open and you can't glitch through those anymore. So was this actually a fix, or a very big incovenience since those god dam doors weren't fixed first to justify the release of the no glitch fix?

2. Since the fix came to the server that stops you from glitching through doors/gates, i have been having some problems. Upper blackrock spire doors never opened since release. Now you can't get to blackwing lair anymore. Also gnomergan doors from mechenginner thermaplugg don't open and you can't glitch through those anymore. So was this actually a fix, or a very big incovenience since those god dam doors weren't fixed first to justify the release of the no glitch fix?
    Not all spire glitches have been fixed. There is one if you are in party and or somehow die/crash inside of the spire, immediately it sends you in front of the bwl entrance, but it is by chance this happens.

I know because one time I crashed inside spire after leaving a party, and when I boot the game back up again and logged in, I was in front of the bwl entrance.