1. (H) Raiding guild for the full wotlk experience

Hey

Me and my friend are considering creating a 10man guild to get the full wotlk experience if people would be interested. And with the full wotlk experience I mean starting off in heroics and then proceed to clear out Naxxramas then move on to the next raid tier. We mainly focus on a solid 10 man group of friends to venture into raids with.

The reason we came up with this idea is because we dinged 80 when ICC was released on Lordaeron, and the idea of skipping alot of content just to catch up with everybody diden't feel right at all.

So if this seems interesting to you just leave a reply or hollar at Hcapd/Girthburger online.

2. W're a group of 6 (maybe 8 if the last 2 get's their act together and gets to 80) who are intending to do exactly what you are doing. We're now 5 people at level 80 doing heroics to gear up for naxx progression. I see your post is 3 weeks old, but if you see this you can whiseper Sannitie in game. Hopefully you're from europe too or maybe we can figure something out if you're from NA.

3. Horde NA? I have pally prot/ret fully heroic geared from back then 3.8 gs