1. Trying to donate but it says Euros not USD

Title says most of it, I want to donate as I am really really enjoying the server Icecrown and Warmane as a whole, however when I go to donate it says EUROs for everything. I don't really want to pay to convert my USD into EUROs if I don't have too. Anyway I can change it?

2. It costs only a couple dollars and it does it automatically. It's really not a big deal if you don't make it one

3. I still don't want to spend 12-15$ if I don't have to. And before you say, donating is not a requirement, just dont.

4. it converts it automatically. you'll pay whatever amount of usd that is equal to the amount of euro's you picked to donate. 10 euro's is like 11$ usd. not a big difference.

5. if you are trying to donate 10 dollars then it will be like 12-15 dollars. And if you "dont want to pay it if you dont have to" then guess what, don't donate. It really can't be explained anyone beyond that

6. The big problem is that the faq says "dollars" on it. Its very very misleading and now I've wasted 15 dollars on a disposable visa because of the images in the donation faq making me think all I needed was 10 dollars so I'd have to go back and pay another 12 dollars and 5 service charge for a card because the donation faq mentions nothing about currency ,ctrl-f'd us, europe, euros, and dollars... and the euro and dollar sign with only the dollar sign showing up in the post, and the dollar signs are present in the example images.

The faq should really be edited with at least a small mention that you need to pay in euros because this was really inconvenient for me.

7. The big problem is that the faq says "dollars" on it. Its very very misleading and now I've wasted 15 dollars on a disposable visa because of the images in the donation faq making me think all I needed was 10 dollars so I'd have to go back and pay another 12 dollars and 5 service charge for a card because the donation faq mentions nothing about currency ,ctrl-f'd us, europe, euros, and dollars... and the euro and dollar sign with only the dollar sign showing up in the post, and the dollar signs are present in the example images.

The faq should really be edited with at least a small mention that you need to pay in euros because this was really inconvenient for me.
    This is a perfect opportunity for you to post in the Suggestions & Changes Forum, likely under the "Website" subsection!