1. Define AFK

If your team is getting pounded really badly in BG, so bad that you can't leave leave spawn or any PVP will equal death, is it AFK to sit back and maybe alt tab out of wow until your inevitable defeat?

2. If your team is getting pounded really badly in BG, so bad that you can't leave leave spawn or any PVP will equal death, is it AFK to sit back and maybe alt tab out of wow until your inevitable defeat?
    In my opinion yes. However the only opinion that matters is staff, so you are better of PM'ing a GM.

If you feel the battle is worthless, leave the BG and let someone else take your place. Will help the team more and you can go do something else.

Side Note: I assume GMs ban for this only because the BG AFK report mechanism is bugged. Can't get fixed fast enough though...

3. In my opinion yes. However the only opinion that matters is staff, so you are better of PM'ing a GM.

If you feel the battle is worthless, leave the BG and let someone else take your place. Will help the team more and you can go do something else.

Side Note: I assume GMs ban for this only because the BG AFK report mechanism is bugged. Can't get fixed fast enough though...
    Afk report mechanism work now, and GMs ban avoid anti afk sistem, for example, being afk and attack one horde when you get inactive buff, and afk again.

4. Afk report mechanism work now, and GMs ban avoid anti afk sistem, for example, being afk and attack one horde when you get inactive buff, and afk again.
    Does it work like this: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/5978279271? :D

5. Afk report mechanism work now, and GMs ban avoid anti afk sistem, for example, being afk and attack one horde when you get inactive buff, and afk again.
    Last I checked it was bugged, but I'll make it a point to test it again when I'm next in the game.