1. Unable to connect after march 26 maintenance.

Please help. When i downloaded this server a few days ago it was perfectly running wotlk. But after the march 26, 2017 maintenance. I cant connect to the server. I really wanna play this game. Please help me fix it. Thanks!

2. Please help. When i downloaded this server a few days ago it was perfectly running wotlk. But after the march 26, 2017 maintenance. I cant connect to the server. I really wanna play this game. Please help me fix it. Thanks!
    Hope you got this fixed already...But just in case:

I had an issue with being "Unable to Connect"...or being "Disconnected from Server" regularly. When it happens too often, i end up deleting the cache folder and trying again. If that doesn't fix it, the next step I end up doing is deleting the entire folder for the game and re-downloading a fresh copy. After it happened a couple times, I ended up saving a clean copy of the game folder in an external drive so I can re-add it to my rig if need be. But re-adding a fresh copy seems to have done the trick. Not sure why this happens...but it works for me.