1. LF Ele Shaman arena coaching

Hello, I'm a hopeless case really, sitting at 1300-1400 rating in 3v3 soloq and have done so for a while, problem is I don't know really what I'm doing wrong so I'm looking for a coach (pref glad but anything above 2700 rly).

I have a arena partner who is a destro lock that I play 2s w but all he do is screaming at me and say ''you do wrong'' :p So yeah hmu if you wanna help or got some other source where I can improve. I really wanna hit 2.2k since thats big for me.

2. Spectate high rated shamans with the Blackrock Arena Spectator addon so you can see what spells they use. Watch how they move. Watch how and when they thunderstorm. Elemental and restoration are, in my opinion, very correlated. In elemental you just do a lot more damage and you have to kite a lot more. You will not spend most of your time casting spellls. Shears,grounding,purging will keep you busy while you're waiting for lava burst cd most of the times. I would recommend checking out my guide for restoration shamans and analyzing everything and thinking about how it could help you in your elemental spec. Best of luck