1. Overwatch | Lore & Speculation | Hope

Want to skip the nonsense and get to the point?

Skip intro and talk about Mercy............................................. .0:25
    The first act............................................... ................................. 1:02
    Now let's talk about Mercy from Overwatch........................ 2:00
    Global Peace............................................. .............................. 3:00
    Handle themselves........................................ ........................... 3:30
    United Nations........................................... .............................. 4:00
    Blaze it don't praise it................................................ .............. 4:20
    The first six............................................... ................................. 6:00
    Dank damage control........................................... ................... 7:00
    Player interaction....................................... .............................. 14:00
    Angels will rise.............................................. ........................... 15:00
    Hummus and Couscous.......................................... ................ 17:00
    I believe in you, I ****in believe in you................................... 19:00
    What are we if not slaves to this torment?............................. 22:00
    I think "it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.". 22:45
    P.S.ombra Boop!ers.......................................... ...................... 23:00
    On n On | goDog | Hound of Hades...................T_T:Twenty Tour
    Best Priest NA................................................ .......................... 23:50

n.n

2. The girl doesn't even ****ing knows what "benevolent" means, that the word is ****ing DEITY (not "diety"), that the Caduceus has been wrongfully popularized as a symbol for medicine by US making it an "honest" (even possibly purposeful) mistake, but wants to create conspiracy theories... probably the best thing in the video is the description of the suit near the very ending: "she helped develop a swift-response Valkyrie suit which helped to ****." I'd like to see Mercy's application of that development focus.

Either way... if this video proves one thing, (again), is how Overwatch is such a wealth of lore wasted in a first-person shooter. Hope is they will make an RPG out of it some day. But that would require Blizzard to do something original... so yeah.

3. On the point of the Caduceus Staff, I've seen Blizzard make this mistake in other games as well (including WoW). Examples are as follows;
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95720/gi...-of-pure-moods
    https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/caduceus-staff
    And yet, there isn't a single reference like these to the Rod of Asclepius. So it is very likely that it is a mistake on Blizzard's part.

As for me, a staff is just a staff. It serves its purpose.

Edit: Oh, and the suit is.. very comfortable.