1. PvP class

Hello everybody. So after some time playing with balance druid I've decided that this class is bit too hard for me. So what class you cloud suggest for me that do well in PvP but aint too hard like ench shaman and balance but not too easy like bm hunter. I pefer any kind of dps. Thanks for suggestions. BTW I know that WW monks are good but I don't wanna be one :D

2. I'd suggest Elemental Shaman or Destruction warlock, they're not easy but not too complicated to deal damage with, and damage they do.. a lot!

3. What I don't like about ele or balance is that they are proc dependent also bit too squishi. Long time ago I was playing as destro but I did not like it for some reason. Can somebody tell me more about frost mages ? Are they good in PvP or are they easy or hard to play ?

4. Frost mages are very good yet tend to be on the harder side of things, ele shamans are not as proc reliant as they can use ascendance to get no cd on lava burst and if you flame shock at least 3 people you get procs 24/7

5. But ain't ele shamys one of the harder class to play ?

6. Not at all, just the playstyle is a love or hate thing, Frost mages are.. and in concurrence with the stereotypes.. is an easyhard class, it deals ridiculous amounts of damage but you have to know the trick to it (getting procs and using alter time).

7. Well I guess I'm gonna stick with shaman. But wich of 2 specs ele or ench is easyer to play ? And wich one is more viable at 2v2 or even 2v1 ?
    Edited: March 30, 2017

8. Just go frost mage, you'll get 2k rating like its nothing if your healer is decent.Shamy is only worth in pvp as resto.

9. I'd suggest Elemental Shaman or Destruction warlock, they're not easy but not too complicated to deal damage with, and damage they do.. a lot!
    Elemental shaman damage? hahahaha

To the OP...
    I suggest you don't play shaman dps for PvP, is a ****, just watch in the top 100, you will only see resto shamans.
    If you are thinking to create an elemental, better play Balance dudu, that does the same and much better (Heal like a restoration druid and has masive damage, with more cc's, blink, etc). If you want, play destro warlock, it's strong and not very hard to play.

10. I wouldn't recommend you to play as Elemental shaman... yes, they do nice damage (especially burst dmg) at distance, but as soon as you fight against a decent melee player, you might be in some trouble, and rogues will be your nightmare for sure, plus your dps will drop to half if you're not able to re-gain distance.

Don't confuse since I have an Ele shaman and I've personally always liked it (in all the expansions), but if I were you and I'd be only interested in dps and mobility, between ele shaman and frost mage, I'd choose the last one anytime... and btw, destro lock still has more dmg and way more mobility/survival than ele shaman.

P.S. To all the previous info, add it that Thunderstorm (the knocking away ability) WILL fail you many times when you most need it.

11. Well I guess that I won't be ele anymore and practice my balance skills. But I still wanna new good PvP class, maybe healer still did not decide. Any suggestion on that aspect ? Any good healer that ain't too hard to play ? I have in mind holy pala or disc priest.

12. MW monk is not too bad and on the easier end of the spectrum.

13. Yea I know that MW are good, but I'm more interested in Disc priest or holy pala.

14. Yea I know that MW are good, but I'm more interested in Disc priest or holy pala.
    Yeah holy palas are nice. Decent healing, decent mobility, decent support and not too hard to play. Actually all healers seem to be great in pvp so just choose what you are interested in.

edit: Oh and elemental shamans are nice in bg's but not so much in arenas...
    Edited: March 31, 2017

12 Last