1. Trolls - Do it for "fun" at start then gets mad when confronted

Kind of a rant cuz I literally had the same teammates that were truly cancerous for 4 games in a row.

For those who do not know, CSGO matchmaking is basically 5vs5 "team" game.

Unlike other games, CSGO has TERRIBLE mechanics / system to counter trolls. When I say trolls, people who queue to de-rank you (putting you down to lower skill level) or people who say racial slurs / insults all the time while not playing the actual game or people who just go AFK or intentionally play bad / feed / kill teammates. I honestly do not see any point WHY waste your time and money to buy and boot up the game to NOT play the game. I mean, you bought it, play it.

I guess it's "fun" for them to watch people have bad time? I honestly don't know. It makes me feel terribly bad for those people who do this because, they must be really insecure in real life to be like that. What's funny is when you state that he is basically wasting his time and OUR time and try to talk against him (saying that there is no point of him doing this and if he is feeling insecure irl and that's why he is doing this in game, you need to go see a doctor seriously), he will try to be serious with you saying that the one who is insecure is ME not him and that he is so rich irl so he has no reason to be insecure.

This is where it gets funny, because they start trolling because it's "fun" then later they start trolling because they are flaming / mad. At the end of the day, they lose all the matches because of course, you cannot win competitive matches when you are not playing competitively. Then, they will justify themselves in their heads, like "oh I was just trolling. If I actually tried, I would have won all those games."

It is really funny how they work. I've seen many people like this in WoW, but at least in WoW, you can just ignore them and move on. What is terrible about CSGO is that there is no countermeasure to stop these people. Yes, there is a system to kick the player out of the game, but if you decide to kick him, you will lower your chance of actually winning; well, honestly, just him being in the game for 5+ rounds already means that your game is pretty screwed, but still. You might think it can't get any worse; nope. If the troll decides to find a troll friend and queue as a team, YOU CAN'T EVEN KICK THEM because you need 4 votes out of 5 (excluding the one being kicked) to kick a person, meaning you won't be able to remove them from the team.

Seriously, I've been in games where 4 trolls queue up together to just **** one person and it probably is the worst experience and waste of 30+ minutes of your life.

If you are one of these people who think it's "fun" to troll then when confronted that you are trolling and you are just bad at the game, you start trolling because you are "mad", please stop and go find something more productive to make yourself a better person in the long term. When I say go visit a doctor, I mean it. If you enjoy torturing people / making people angry, you seriously, I mean seriously, have a problem. I don't know much about psychology, but I think that's a good place to start checking yourself.

I wrote this at heat of the moment after being ****ed around 4 games in a row (2 hours wasted) because of intentional trolls who would do damage to teammates and playing against their own teams etc- (saying racial slurs, trolling because I am not white, screaming / ear-raping on VoIP at important clutch moment). I am just so sick of these people.

The entire writing is probably rubbish, but you get the point; what do you guys think about these people?
    Edited: March 30, 2017

2. protip: the mute function is there for a reason. hope it helped :)

3. Playing online PvP games and whining about trolls is like kids sticking their fingers in an electrical outlet and crying that they got shocked.

4. Welcome to the internet !
    Obnoxious: 1 Silent : 0