1. Item purchased has wrong color?

So I recently purchased Polished Mirror Helm from the point store, but when I got it, all of its colors were wrong (they had switched with those of Horns of the Spurned Val'kyr). Is there a way to get a refund or fix this? Or will I just have to save points all over again?

Thanks in advance, guys!

2. You can only get refunds for items purchased with coins. If you bought it with points, you can't get them back.

If you looked at the item on wowhead, colors could have changed at some point. You should always check how it looks in game in the expansion you play. On wowhead at the top you can see links, from those you can use ingame link to generate item link in game and then ctrl+click it to see how it looks. If that's not the case and you checked the item in game before and it looked different, you can try to delete cache folder and check again.

3. Hmmm that's really unfortunate. I did check other sites though, not just wowhead. Even in the official battle.net armory, the item had the exact same color as it did in wowhead.

So cache folder it is then?

Edit:
    Yep this is definitely some kind of bug. There's no info about this piece changing color in MoP.
    Edited: March 31, 2017

4. I just checked in game on wotlk, cata and MoP and it looks same as on wowhead in all 3 expansions. Are you sure you got the right item? If so, it could be a bug but I am not sure why an item would look different from using ctrl+click on item link.

5. Definitely sure. It says the name "Polished Mirror Helm" in-game. Not really sure how to go about this though. I even tried the cache delete method.

Thanks for checking too, though. At least I have someone else's opinion. :)