1. Save FrostWolf..i like the Title name..The population on this server is going down by any incoming week..Reason is simple..People/admins/developers etc are letting this server die by focusing WOTLK for years...Is that for a purpose??? I dont get it....Cata is in worse situation..To be more frustrated if i can say that, not for all ppl but prob for me and others that like mop, They are working on TBC realm..They wont gonna work on newer expansions anytime soon such as mop atm or CATA..+ They advertised the wotlk and would do the same for TBC realm when its gonna be released to drag players into..Dont know when..But sadly they are not Advertising MOP/CATA at all..WHY??? No answers..Furthermore I remember when Stormstout/fw had 5k ppl in que..I was waiting for hours to get online and level up etc..After couple months all people left..Why?..Tons of bugs, achievements not working /No DR in pvp..Specific bg que bugged/Raid finder for SOO not scripted..Mop krasarang wild zone not fully scripted...Hackers..Cheaters...AFK vote in bg was crushing the game...Report wasnt working..dunno now....Sentinel anti cheat system was not working..I still doubt if its working atm at all and so on....Server is in Pretty bad shape...I can count so many things but its wasting time probably to spam the keys describing what i want to say and have in mind and most of the ppl wont pay attention and read the post/msg i write..Like they dont care..By any day people are leaving to other server/s..IF i say which prob would be banned..And this is the only account i can talk with..Thats all from me..Have a good day
    Edited: April 2, 2017

2. Random battlegrounds are the bread and butter of any server,and they are going to s..t on frostwolf.Reasons:first premades and even worse sync. premades,second queue-99% of time puts premade vs pug,third-players that dont even know what game they playing,Blizzard introduced rated battlegrounds for that reason,but kids here just want to kill randoms,to feel better about themselves...

3. In my opinion, the best way to save mop is try to merge realms with other mop servers in crisis (with 1000-1500 players), and make a big MOP server for every player who want to play this expansion, but we do not know if Gms are interested...
    Who gets the run the mega realm if all the merged realms have the same population? Who gets bumped out/who gets managment? Who gets the profits? Who hosts? Who's gonna GM? Which scripting will we use? Where will we base the server? Wayyyyy to complicated.

4. Merging will not help this realm. With TBC soon to be released, the claims main by the Ghost group, about Frostwolf, will become a reality.

In otherwords

Frostwolf is DOOMED.

5. funny how you seem to think all this discussion is taken into consideration by the staff

the recent confirmation of the TBC realm is the final nail on the coffin of any post wrath realm

its official boys, warmane has become your uncle's favorite pserver

6. All seems to lead to wotlk>tbc>mop>cata, so GG fellows.
    I feel like they gave us a cheap shot here.

7. i really want to play on the MoP server, but the server seems so unpopulated. there really should be a merge of some sorts..

8. With all these things coming and all the hype, then i guess the time for Frostwolf has come to an end. Didn't receive that much attention before, the more reason it will not get any new update because the focus will be now on TBC and other special/favorite Realms. Just want to apologize to those people i've been rude in game especially during random battlegrounds. And to my horde brothers, thank you for fighting alongside. It's always an honor to fight with you guys even if most of the time we can't get along.

9. Save FrostWolf..i like the Title name..The population on this server is going down by any incoming week..Reason is simple..People/admins/developers etc are letting this server die by focusing WOTLK for years...Is that for a purpose??? I dont get it....Cata is in worse situation..To be more frustrated if i can say that, not for all ppl but prob for me and others that like mop, They are working on TBC realm..They wont gonna work on newer expansions anytime soon such as mop atm or CATA..+ They advertised the wotlk and would do the same for TBC realm when its gonna be released to drag players into..Dont know when..But sadly they are not Advertising MOP/CATA at all..WHY??? No answers..Furthermore I remember when Stormstout/fw had 5k ppl in que..I was waiting for hours to get online and level up etc..After couple months all people left..Why?..Tons of bugs, achievements not working /No DR in pvp..Specific bg que bugged/Raid finder for SOO not scripted..Mop krasarang wild zone not fully scripted...Hackers..Cheaters...AFK vote in bg was crushing the game...Report wasnt working..dunno now....Sentinel anti cheat system was not working..I still doubt if its working atm at all and so on....Server is in Pretty bad shape...I can count so many things but its wasting time probably to spam the keys describing what i want to say and have in mind and most of the ppl wont pay attention and read the post/msg i write..Like they dont care..By any day people are leaving to other server/s..IF i say which prob would be banned..And this is the only account i can talk with..Thats all from me..Have a good day
    Seconded...

10. I've said over a year ago they want MoP gone. At the time you could say i was salty but now....idk

11. A lot of the reactions in this thread to the TBC server seem overly melodramatic. I personally much prefer MoP pvp to TBC pvp, and those who prefer TBC are most likely playing on Icecrown already. Plus, as I've said before, Frostwolf is and will be the CLEAR choice for English-speaking MoP pvp. If you speak English and want to pvp in MoP, anywhere in the world, Frostwolf is really the only place for you to go. A lot of people look back fondly on 5.4.8 pvp, and, that being the case, there will always be a place for Frostwolf.

As far as Frostwolf not getting fixes, for the pvp I enjoy, I honestly think the class abilities are in pretty good shape as it is. If they could fix those stupid bugged trinkets like kidnapped puppy and voodoo gnome that would get rid of the one glaring issue I see from doing bgs here.

12. A lot of the reactions in this thread to the TBC server seem overly melodramatic. I personally much prefer MoP pvp to TBC pvp, and those who prefer TBC are most likely playing on Icecrown already. Plus, as I've said before, Frostwolf is and will be the CLEAR choice for English-speaking MoP pvp. If you speak English and want to pvp in MoP, anywhere in the world, Frostwolf is really the only place for you to go. A lot of people look back fondly on 5.4.8 pvp, and, that being the case, there will always be a place for Frostwolf.

As far as Frostwolf not getting fixes, for the pvp I enjoy, I honestly think the class abilities are in pretty good shape as it is. If they could fix those stupid bugged trinkets like kidnapped puppy and voodoo gnome that would get rid of the one glaring issue I see from doing bgs here.
    So diminishing returns on CC are finally working? Locks can no longer cast fear and 3 chaosbolts without the fear breaking from the damage (same for shamans hex). The newly released bg's are working as intended? All MoP raid's / dungeon's are working as intended? This is just on the top of my head.

13. A lot of the reactions in this thread to the TBC server seem overly melodramatic. I personally much prefer MoP pvp to TBC pvp, and those who prefer TBC are most likely playing on Icecrown already. Plus, as I've said before, Frostwolf is and will be the CLEAR choice for English-speaking MoP pvp. If you speak English and want to pvp in MoP, anywhere in the world, Frostwolf is really the only place for you to go. A lot of people look back fondly on 5.4.8 pvp, and, that being the case, there will always be a place for Frostwolf.

Frostwolf is not the only English-Speaking server for MoP(Credits - Google) and BG's is not the only form of PvP. As for class abilities, well check Bugtracker.

14. Frostwolf is not the only English-Speaking server for MoP(Credits - Google).
    It pretty much is, yeah. (Credits- I actually have toons on those servers. Their pvp scene is awful compared to Frostwolf). And one of them will be getting far worse very soon because the main realm of the server is moving to Legion. This isn't a server like Warmane which has always had a few different expansions- it's one of these servers which generally only has one expansion going at a time. They say they will keep their MoP server alive, but it's going to be alive in name only. Leaving Frostwolf the only real choice for MoP pvp.
    Edited: April 3, 2017

15. It pretty much is, yeah. (Credits- I actually have toons on those servers. Their pvp scene is awful compared to Frostwolf). And one of them will be getting far worse very soon because the main realm of the server is moving to Legion. This isn't a server like Warmane which has always had a few different expansions- it's one of these servers which generally only has one expansion going at a time. They say they will keep their MoP server alive, but it's going to be alive in name only. Leaving Frostwolf the only real choice for MoP pvp.
    This is a very important information. If and when something like this happens, Frostwolf may easily stay alive and grow. Go advertise on the other servers. And don't get banned :)

First 12345 ... Last