1. the main reason that ppl leaving this server is that there are servers that are fixed more than 95% of the game!! for example u can get glory achievment mounts just by farming the achievement (which is working ofc lol) rather donating that mount in warmane!!!! here we face new bugs each time server restarts!! like soO, HoF,etc. and after years still some annoying bugs remained. its obvious that devs dont spend time as much as wotlk servers for mop!
    Yeah, I'll take the pve'ers word for it that pve is in bad shape on Frostwolf. And, of course, you can't solo queue a pve raid (don't think so anyway- never tried) like you can solo queue a bg. So if the pve population decides there are better servers, then I can easily see that aspect of the game dying.

I'm really just talking about what I like to do- bgs. Frostwolf will have to fall a LONG way before it gets to the point where that's not active (and if you play both factions then instant queues should be available). And I don't see that happening for the simple reason that Frostwolf is by far the best English-speaking realm for MoP pvp. I've tried the others. If you want to do MoP pvp and speak English- it's here or nothing. So I just don't see it dying out.
    Edited: April 5, 2017

2. again, this server gets the most attention even with them working on tbc in secret for a year.
    learn to read and count.
    new guys dont leave because of gear catchup.
    and people dont jump ship over achievement mounts.

3. again, this server gets the most attention even with them working on tbc in secret for a year.
    learn to read and count.
    Are you maybe talking about the update with 1500 fixes? Yeah it was amazing, 70 fixes for classes and MOP dungeons and raids. The rest? Minor corrections to ToC, Celestial Tournament, Battle Pets and the rest are NPC fixes. If it were the other way around i would agree with you.

4. again, this server gets the MOST ATTENTION even with them working on tbc in secret for a year.
    What??!! Ô.o

If you say so, it must be true. /sarcasm

Are you maybe talking about the update with 1500 fixes? Yeah it was amazing, 70 fixes for classes and MOP dungeons and raids. The rest? Minor corrections to ToC, Celestial Tournament, Battle Pets and the rest are NPC fixes. If it were the other way around i would agree with you.
    Point granted: PRIORITIES!!

5. again, this server gets the most attention even with them working on tbc in secret for a year.
    learn to read and count.
    You aren't admin or gm to say that FW is getting the most attention, when it is obvious that no, and you aren't the bearer of reason, how do you try to pretend....

6. best example about how frostwolf is neglected. durumu insta kicking was reported more then 1 year and funny thing is that they released new boss on siege of orgrimmar and no fixing throne of thunder before releasing more soo boss. and this example is like maybe 0.1% from all the bugs. so why people will still play in this server when no one gives a f*** about us ? frostwolf dont have Developer and if have he doing nothing probably.
    Edited: April 6, 2017

7. evade bug was 1 week or something already , still not fixed , imagine this bug on icecrown , will be fixed in 30 min

8. I would LOVE to see some answer from Warmane staff.. we can be talking about improving everything, but we cant do anyhing if our lovely staff wont take care about us.. I rly want to see some prio list of WHAT TO DO on Frostwolf (I can imagine how it looks now.. Frostwolf = WTF? dont even look in there), so we can see what can we expect from this server.. if you are going to take care about pve only, like always, It has no reason to stay in here and move somewhere else, for example on Panda how is that server called? WoW and ask their admins if they are going to repair that staff which is not working in here because this bugtracker is just a joke. I have there bugs for 2 years which nobody saw :D

I would recommend you Warmane, get on frostwolf one or two more programmers, also we need to see some activity from GM side (if you will answer on every ticket: Thank you for your suggestion/question/anything but you should go on Bugmane, sorry Warmane bug tracker.. its like why the hell are you even responsing on that ticket? Dont you think its not already on bug list? it is, just you are doing nothing about that...).

Mby I found a solution, make a new bug track sheet and make a reward system for adding bugs, If you will find a bug which is rly bug, you will get reward, coins for example? You will see what is most important. Now you have thousands of bugs in that track sheet and you are repairing only low prio bugs in comparsion with other ones.
    Also you could hire some guys, which will go thru all those bugs and set a prio, for example gather them into categories and set them prio from 1-5. Game mechanic and spell will have max prio 1 (i dont mean spells like levitate etc.), then quests will have prio 2, low spells like levitate etc will have prio 3 etc...
    You dont need to hire ppl for that position, you can just give common ppl reward if they will do it, for example you will set like that 50 bugs and you will get one coin. To be fair, you will need an guy who will check if its ok. Same as before, you can give reward a coin for checking 100 bugs (because its manually much more easier than settings prio), if he finds something wrong, that guy who made it wont get coins (there can be a counter in your account info so you can see how many bugs you set up). Basicly its win win for everyone and thats just about bugs..

As many of us mentioned, we need ppl in here and you cant count on some other server which is going to change an expansion...
    you should make an advertisement so you will get ppl in here. I rly liked that thing in past that you allowed ppl to work for you on your intro for wotlk? or something like that. For example I am film maker working in game industry on AAA games and if i knew it earlier, I would make something too ;)
    Basicly i started stream every day to get more ppl in here but you know, its not so easy... Mby you could support streamers. For example if someone who has more than 15 viewers continuously over few days/weeks and is streaming on your server will get some reward from you? What about special space in your stream corner on website so he doesnt need to be setting that hes playing in there on that char etc.. also we could add some banner of yours to our stream?
    Anyway, you should figurate out something about that...

I can type much more in here, but I think noone from staff will read it, so I will stop right here :D

Peace,
    Scenar

9. You dont understand a lot here. Mist of pandaria had really high population through first year. But yea it started falling, a lot of ppl went on Wotlk, Retail or just started new game. Private servers need founding and they arent getting it from Mop for sure. Most of their earning comes from Wotlk and it certanly increase with Tbc where you can expect atleast 3kppl. Warmane Mop is really mostly fixed now, there are and always be some bugs but PvP now and like year ago is completly different and its for sure best Mop realm out there. You need money to hire someone and putting extra mods on realm that isnt really profitable is fail.
    Only thing they should do to improve Mop is to advertise it with adding PvP and PvE events.

10. Warmane Mop is really mostly fixed now, there are and always be some bugs but PvP now and like year ago is completly different and its for sure best Mop realm out there.
    Yeah, I do a lot of bgs with guildies, and I can only think of a couple of bugs that I and others have found really objectionable.

1. These bugged trinkets- such as the "kidnapped puppy" and "Terracota warrior" and "voodoo gnome" trinkets. Often the same exploiter has the first two trinkets and runs around a bg with 10 or so full-time stampede pets. Why these trinkets haven't been fixed or (if they can't be fixed) removed from the game is not clear to me.

2. Occasionally the demos at SOTA will become "friendly" to the defending team so you just have to watch helplessly as they break down gates. Obviously a game-breaking bug when it happens.

Those are pretty much the only ones I can think of. I don't really hear complaints from team-mates that this or that class ability of theirs not working properly. All of my toons' abilities seem to work fine.

The issue with Frostwolf pvp is not bugs, but the fact that not many new players are joining the server since they will have to go through such a painful gearing process.

If need be, they could just create an npc to give out free grievous tier (head, chest, etc) pieces. Yes, that would hurt those who sell crafted pvp gear, but that's a price that should be paid if it means a new players on Frostwolf doesn't feel like the path forward is so dismal.

New players are the lifeblood of a server. Just see what happened to Neltharion when they refused to make the server more welcoming to new players. Is Warmane really going to follow the Neltharion playbook to the bitter end, on Frostwolf as well? It's a flawed system that ultimately hurts Warmane as well as its players.

11. Yeah, I do a lot of bgs with guildies, and I can only think of a couple of bugs that I and others have found really objectionable.

1. These bugged trinkets- such as the "kidnapped puppy" and "Terracota warrior" and "voodoo gnome" trinkets. Often the same exploiter has the first two trinkets and runs around a bg with 10 or so full-time stampede pets. Why these trinkets haven't been fixed or (if they can't be fixed) removed from the game is not clear to me.

2. Occasionally the demos at SOTA will become "friendly" to the defending team so you just have to watch helplessly as they break down gates. Obviously a game-breaking bug when it happens.

Those are pretty much the only ones I can think of. I don't really hear complaints from team-mates that this or that class ability of theirs not working properly. All of my toons' abilities seem to work fine.

The issue with Frostwolf pvp is not bugs, but the fact that not many new players are joining the server since they will have to go through such a painful gearing process.

If need be, they could just create an npc to give out free grievous tier (head, chest, etc) pieces. Yes, that would hurt those who sell crafted pvp gear, but that's a price that should be paid if it means a new players on Frostwolf doesn't feel like the path forward is so dismal.

New players are the lifeblood of a server. Just see what happened to Neltharion when they refused to make the server more welcoming to new players. Is Warmane really going to follow the Neltharion playbook to the bitter end, on Frostwolf as well? It's a flawed system that ultimately hurts Warmane as well as its players.
    Not to mention bugs where you keep teleporting back in place, which destroys the flight path travel.
    Warmane's accidental bug of relogging to instantly rez you, people exploit this in arena and WARMANE is aware of this bug; it also causes one to fly at X amount of speeds.

There is more. These bugs could easily be dealt with, but they leave it, same goes for the trinkets.

As for dungeons, sure they're open, but each of them has a 1-2 yr old bug in them that will never be fixed...cough...Black Temple... cough...

12. You dont understand a lot here. Mist of pandaria had really high population through first year. But yea it started falling, a lot of ppl went on Wotlk, Retail or just started new game. Private servers need founding and they arent getting it from Mop for sure. Most of their earning comes from Wotlk and it certanly increase with Tbc where you can expect atleast 3kppl. Warmane Mop is really mostly fixed now, there are and always be some bugs but PvP now and like year ago is completly different and its for sure best Mop realm out there. You need money to hire someone and putting extra mods on realm that isnt really profitable is fail.
    Only thing they should do to improve Mop is to advertise it with adding PvP and PvE events.
    Man, If they can hire programmer for 3-5k dollars per month, as they wrote when they were looking for some, I think there wont be problem money, there gonna be something else...

13. Lot of misinformation is being posted in this thread so i just wanted to say few thing before i close this thread down, since people started going off topic few pages ago.

Frostwolf is not dead, and we are not abandoning it in any way, shape or form. Currently half of our development power is dedicated to MoP, and that certainly says a lot considering that we have 4 other live realms with TBC PTR coming in just a few days. So please refrain from posting nonsense about us not caring about this realm, because it's not true. You can expect more fixes and updates to come in the near future.

First ... 456