1. F@cking kids..they want to get the best PVP gear in two weeks or what?...Best Pvp gear is to be aquired in 6 months...I think the gear is too easy to get on this MOP server..make it harded Warmane!
    It's not like they aren't going to bg any less if their cap was increased dude. It just allows them to get conquest beyond the normal cap without waiting for the weekly reset. Anyways what you said is like what should who is carried by their gear would say. If anything, this will just balance out the gear disparity. If that actually worries you, maybe you should work on your game.

2. Fix leveling (i have multiple 90s, once you figure it out its easy, if you level your first character its a absolute nightmare, especially if you didnt play a lot of wow and know where you have to fly/go if the quests/portals/whatever bug out again), fix conquest catchup (as said above, having to wait months just to get full geared is a massive pita on a server where nothing but pvp works, and even that is iffy), fix classes.

Then this server can be ok, otherwise its entry requirement is absurdly over the top. And thus few new players are coming.

3. Furthermore the issue is Blizzard balanced the power of pvp gear increases according to the catch up mechanic. Prideful vs Grevious is much bigger than for example ruthless and wrathful. Whole specs exist only with breakpoints reachable by prideful. If there is no conquest catch up, its basically messing with the whole pvp balance...

I hope staff can think about this again.

Also Jakkre you're wrong. If conquest catch up existed, most people would just gear their alts after they finished with mains. As it stands, I have no interest in spending 3 months to gear a class I may end up not enjoying...

4. I've seen private servers function with much, much fewer players. Does the server really need to be crowded for it to be fun? If you want more players to join, the best we can hope for is to take action ourselves. Create awareness. I have brought so many friends to Frostwolf who never played WoW at all prior, and at least half of them got hooked pretty fast.

That is really the bottom line. Play with friends, and it won't matter how many wandering solo players there are populating the space around you.

5. It's not like they aren't going to bg any less if their cap was increased dude. It just allows them to get conquest beyond the normal cap without waiting for the weekly reset. Anyways what you said is like what should who is carried by their gear would say. If anything, this will just balance out the gear disparity. If that actually worries you, maybe you should work on your game.
    You might think that I am the type that is all about gear value...but think a little...I payed my *** hard for the gear..that is the value here..the played time,I learned my class and my specialization through playing,I'm not even dual speced on my chars.Play your brains out for the best gear available and when you'll have the gear..you will also have the skills.Practice is the best way to become better.
    Is the same stupid trend that goes allover this world...everybody whats to get rich fast and with little effort,everybody whats big profits over night.
    It's not about having the best gear in the game ..it's about getting it.That is where you learn and you experience the game.When you got it...and now you have it ...it will become boring.
    The cap should stay the same for all of us...If I could get the Prideful gear they can do it the same way.
    Focus on one char,do not play 5 in parallel and you get your Prideful gear.

6. Fix leveling (i have multiple 90s, once you figure it out its easy, if you level your first character its a absolute nightmare, especially if you didnt play a lot of wow and know where you have to fly/go if the quests/portals/whatever bug out again), fix conquest catchup (as said above, having to wait months just to get full geared is a massive pita on a server where nothing but pvp works, and even that is iffy), fix classes.

Then this server can be ok, otherwise its entry requirement is absurdly over the top. And thus few new players are coming.
    We're heading towards summer...numbers will drop drastically,people will spend more time out of the house.

7. You might think that I am the type that is all about gear value...but think a little...I payed my *** hard for the gear..that is the value here..the played time,I learned my class and my specialization through playing,I'm not even dual speced on my chars.Play your brains out for the best gear available and when you'll have the gear..you will also have the skills.Practice is the best way to become better.
    Is the same stupid trend that goes allover this world...everybody whats to get rich fast and with little effort,everybody whats big profits over night.
    It's not about having the best gear in the game ..it's about getting it.That is where you learn and you experience the game.When you got it...and now you have it ...it will become boring.
    The cap should stay the same for all of us...If I could get the Prideful gear they can do it the same way.
    You have no idea what you are talking about. For every week you DIDNT cap during MoP, your conquest was carried over to the next week and so on. Etc, you miss 3 weeks, your cap is 6600.

8. You might think that I am the type that is all about gear value...but think a little...I payed my *** hard for the gear..that is the value here..the played time,I learned my class and my specialization through playing,I'm not even dual speced on my chars.Play your brains out for the best gear available and when you'll have the gear..you will also have the skills.Practice is the best way to become better.
    You are so ****ing wrong that gear = skill. There are plenty of people in the top 100 honorable kills who wouldn't even get beyond 1900 rating in arena. Do you think it is fine if a person beats you just because they have played the same character for like 2 years straight and nothing else while you are gearing alts because people either can't play more than a single spec or because all they do is faceroll? I am not saying that people should be given gear for free. This is just removing the stupid time lock on getting conquest. Getting full gear will still takes tons of grinding. It's like you are completely neglecting that part.

9. I noticed that ammount of people have decreased, but it's only seasonally, many people are studying/school/work etc. With each day people are joining Warmane and comming here from other realms. Yeah current situation is not good, but soon MoP Frostwolf will be the best choise to stay with.
    Perosnally I called in 5 people to join Frostwolf and they also calling in others. Also I'm going to make a videos of dungeons/raids on Frostwolf.
    Here's the link :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7TC...3yybrfzefsxx04

10. You might think that I am the type that is all about gear value...but think a little...I payed my *** hard for the gear..that is the value here..the played time,I learned my class and my specialization through playing,I'm not even dual speced on my chars.Play your brains out for the best gear available and when you'll have the gear..you will also have the skills.Practice is the best way to become better.
    They're only proposing to fix a BLIZZLIKE feature... you can't be against to something like that in a server that 'brags' to be blizzlike.

It's true that we who have been gearing all this time without that feature have been struggled more to gain gear than the ones who will benefit from it (and this message is coming from a player who has already full-geared ALL the classes in wow), but if this blizzlike feature is capable of bringing more players to the server and is capable of balancing more the BGs, it will be more than welcome.
    Edited: April 1, 2017

11. The main reason people leave is because of the lack of bug fixes that matter to players. Hell you didn't even get a changelog for the updates on March 1 and 15th. Maybe now that Lordaeron got ICC and its closer to the final WOTLK content, Frostwolf can hope for some things to go for the better. But i won't expect anything before the summer (and that would be my "high on weed optimistic" view of things).

12. The main reason people leave is because of the lack of bug fixes that matter to players. Hell you didn't even get a changelog for the updates on March 1 and 15th. Maybe now that Lordaeron got ICC and its closer to the final WOTLK content, Frostwolf can hope for some things to go for the better. But i won't expect anything before the summer (and that would be my "high on weed optimistic" view of things).
    With the icc being released on lordaeron now they want to release a TBC realm. Yea it is good to have a TBC realm here but it will probably require so much developers on it, so MoP and Cata will receive less attentions. With them not advertising the server on the top server databases, it is obvious that Frostwolf will become neltharion in near future.
    I doubt if they even care for mop and cata anymore...

13. Hahahahaha tbc is now confirmed, mop and cata have as much chance to survive as an ugly kid in school... Soo when are we going to do our school shooting?

14. In my opinion, the best way to save mop is try to merge realms with other mop servers in crisis (with 1000-1500 players), and make a big MOP server for every player who want to play this expansion, but we do not know if Gms are interested...

15. When stuff fixed bugs and added extra 2 battleground maps, ammount of people slightly increased. The best option to save Frostwolf is just to play here.

First 1234 ... Last