1. Wintergrasp Battle Issue!?

First of all this is not a topic where i'm about to complain about faction balance, multiboxers and so on. Now that i clarified this i'm gonna to explain what this topic is about.

As all of you noticed in wintergrasp battle we have most of the time a battle between 100vs100 or even more if there are a peak of population. Now my question is fearly simple: Why vehicles health doesn't stack with the number of players in the battle? Or why if there are 10 or 1000000 people in WG you can create a max of 4 vehicles x siegeworks? Or also Why there is not a player limit on WG (there is not, really we have always 2-3 multiboxers with 50 characters each so at least 200 pg x side)

The result is what we are used and sick to see, the team who is defending has a huge advantage since they can break any opponents vehicles without any efforts, if they have 100k health is different if you attack it in 20 or in 100. If u think an average dps on a tank of 1k you take 1/5 of the time to break 1 single siege vehicle.

Is it normal something like this? Even in retail was like this?

2. I can't really answer for the other questions, but there are no current multiboxers on, atleast, the Icecrown server that uses 50 character, the max i've heard of was 30, and sometimes those also get booted at start, because even when queuing right at the start of queue, there is a limit based on the other factions participation

3. i have something related to this topic, how in the eff do i not get called into battle everytime i go near wintergrasp, i dont pvp nor will i ever?

4. WG does have a limited amount of spots. Multiboxers often take up half the spots by themselves.

5. i have something related to this topic, how in the eff do i not get called into battle everytime i go near wintergrasp, i dont pvp nor will i ever?
    You only get called into battle when Wintergrasp battleground is happening, every 2.5 hours or so. During that time (30 minutes), Wintergrasp is a "battleground" and anyone in it has to join the battle. Other times, it's a normal playing zone.