1. [ICECROWN][PVP] Resilience question

Hello,

im wondering how much is the normal Resilience that a sub rogue must have when runing into arenas with a shadowpriest or mage and world pvp'ing at the same time.

My stats are: 67% Arp, 809 Resilience, 5201 Ap, 48% Crit, 2005Agility Unbuffed.
    Faction: Horde

Should 809Resil be good for pvp? i mean while taking damage from other players and cheat death procs, etc...

Thank you
    Edited: March 31, 2017

2. On Blackrock, I run 720 resil as human and 830 as anything else for battlegrounds and casual gameplay. By rule of thumb, anything under ~1000 is way too low for 2s. Warriors will eat you alive, and if the queues are any similar to Blackrock, you'll be fighting quite a bit of WarPal. Keep in mind that a Spr or Mage will easily be able to drop someone just as fast as you'll be able to running 800 resil, except they typically play 1200+ resil as well so they don't get completely destroyed.

For arenas, I typically play ~1050-1200 depending on what we're queuing into when I am queuing Spr/Srog. However, I've seen other Rogues do really well as FrMage/Srog with extremely offensive stat builds (less than 550 resil). It just depends on how aggressive you play and how long you expect matches to last. As Spr/Srog, matches will last longer on average than as Srog/FrMage, so having the self-sustainability that resil offers would be a bit more desirable here. Just keep in mind that the lower your resil goes, the less room for mistakes you have!

For BG's and world PvP, you'll be totally fine at 800 assuming you play smart. Don't put yourself in bad situations and get greedy. Remember that having such an offensive stat setup will give you dozens of kill opportunities, so just be patient. Arenas are a little different, though.

Good luck!