1. How many accounts can my PC handle?

Hi, I'm just wondering about how many WoW accounts I should multibox. I'd like other people's opinions.

Specs:

Processor: AMD FX-6100 Six Cores
    Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

I'll be multiboxing on WOTLK by the way.

Thanks.

2. Should be 10, possibly 12. depending on the settings you run.

3. I guess I'll just make a bunch of 12 level ones and see what happens. Cheers.

4. If you are trying to push it to as many as possible, reducing resolution and graphics settings will help. Less addons the better in that regard too. Also I would set /console spelleffectlevel 1 on the slaves, it increases fps quite a lot in big fights.

5. If you are trying to push it to as many as possible, reducing resolution and graphics settings will help. Less addons the better in that regard too. Also I would set /console spelleffectlevel 1 on the slaves, it increases fps quite a lot in big fights.
    Wow, thank you! I didn't know about that console setting, I'll definitely use it.

6. Also I would set /console spelleffectlevel 1 on the slaves, it increases fps quite a lot in big fights.
    Is this help with GPU load only, or CPU load too?

If you want to play at Icecrown and do Wintergrasp, you'll need to go with 8-10 max. Because when Tea + Mbxa come and set their totems on the ground, you'll have a lot of drops.
    For other stuff I guess you'll be fine with 10-13.
    Edited: April 2, 2017

7. Hi, I'm just wondering about how many WoW accounts I should multibox. I'd like other people's opinions.

Specs:

Memory: 16GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

I'll be multiboxing on WOTLK by the way.

Thanks.
    Same as mine i just have nvidia GTX 970 4gb. Can run 8accounts perfect smooth anywhere, with 8-10 chars i can do WG wekly and attack SW perfect, but in WG i get fps drop like crazy.
    Atm i run 8 on my main PC and 4 druids on second PC which have i3 and Rdeon HD 5670 and 8gbram.
    That 12 combo works perfect and without any fps issues.
    If i stream with OBS i can run 10 max( 6 om main and 4 on slave PC).

8. Alright, thanks everyone. I think I'm gonna try and upgrade my processor soon since that is probably the most outdate piece I have at the moment. I appreciate all the replies. For the moment, I will try around 10 on my main PC, and 10 on my second PC and see how that goes.

9. my slave pc has gtx 960, and i can easely run 15chars with it even in hard situacions.

10. my slave pc has gtx 960, and i can easely run 15chars with it even in hard situacions.
    I went to Org on my main PC with 15 chars myself and it went quite alright as well. I think I'll stick with this number of chars. I know my second PC can handle 10 as well, so I'm quite happy.

11. If you are trying to push it to as many as possible, reducing resolution and graphics settings will help. Less addons the better in that regard too. Also I would set /console spelleffectlevel 1 on the slaves, it increases fps quite a lot in big fights.
    I forgot how to do it, but there's a feature in ISboxer that turns your graphics up and down as you switch toons. So your main account, which ever one is leading at the time is always at higher res then the other and when ever it switches to another account, it drops and the other account picks up the higher resolution.

12. One man can solo do a battleground and you dont concider that as cheat? If i turn on emuhacker for exploration fast, i will be permanently banned?! Balanced AF x.x

13. One man can solo do a battleground and you dont concider that as cheat? If i turn on emuhacker for exploration fast, i will be permanently banned?! Balanced AF x.x

Emuhacker or whatever it is, is a cheating program. plain and simple. That's why you will get perma-banned.

Boxing is a play-style, one you don't agree with, or can't understand.

If memory serves its been stated why it's allowed here, and like it or not, it's here to stay, so please leave.

I would recommend not coming to the multi-box part of the forums to bash us. You have your opinion, its not for you. fine and dandy, find another server.
    Edited: April 14, 2017