1. its real fam, just look at the videos, dont be silly, they put the biggest clue in the thread and yall missing it, they are being silent on purpose, sneaky bastards
    You do realize how customizable WoW UI is, right? And they also said that the playerbase is going to be close to that of Icecrown's. How would they know that? It's just an april fools that's all.

2. Would it help if I'm responding? Well, here, I responded. :)
    that doesnt look like a confirmation to me

3. Would it help if I'm responding? Well, here, I responded. :)
    Heh, responding isn't enough, you need to confirm it, so we know where to point our pitchforks in case it's fake :3

4. You do realize how customizable WoW UI is, right? And they also said that the playerbase is going to be close to that of Icecrown's. How would they know that? It's just an april fools that's all.
    10 dollars, right now that it's real

if you look into the thread, you will see that they made the core from wotlk, meaning that it has the same performance optimizations, maybe you should think about what i'm writing too :D

5. Bad joke(((
    We wanna TBC server.

6. 10 dollars, right now that it's real

if you look into the thread, you will see that they made the core from wotlk, meaning that it has the same performance optimizations, maybe you should think about what i'm writing too :D
    Oh, my sweet summer child...

7. Heh, responding isn't enough, you need to confirm it, so we know where to point our pitchforks in case it's fake :3
    Uh oh, pitchforks...

8. Also is Santa Clause gonna become the server owner? And unicorns and tooth fairies will be the developers.
    These April fools "new expansion release" jokes are becoming more and more unoriginal every year..

9. Just give us a TBC server and stop toying with our emotions! Jeez...

10. So it's either a good TBC server or a good April's Fools joke? Either way Warmane, I'm amused.

11. The warmane stuff may be checking the players' opinion on a bc server now...

First ... 910111213 ... Last