1. Would it help if I'm responding? Well, here, I responded. :)
    Pls have mercy on us and respond properly :P

2. I just love seeing people asking for RDF on a possibly legit TBC realm, i.mean, come on, RDF was introduced in patch 3.3 of WoTLK expansion, stupid people, i hope you are being sarcastic or smth, otherwise you are just plain stupid, but either way, im still sceptic about it, lets just wait until tommorow and see what the staff says about it

3. I'm gonna stick my dick in toaster if this is just an April fools joke. JUST TAKE ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND RESPOND!!

Pretty please?

4. Seems real to me, i just downloaded TBC O.o

5. It could be temp-prank.

Their way to test out how many people actually want this and then see if they are going to develop it or not.

So tl:dr. I think its a prank but only for them to see if they are going to do this in the future or not.

6. I know it's most likely an April's fools, but I'll be mighty pissed if it is either way. Got just enough coins for Thori'dal and want TBC badly.

7. Keep in mind, there's no client for Mac OS, so you will have to use Wine to play it.

8. i just found out this MAY be a joke. If it was real the realm Outland would be showed a OFFLINE. Looks like there is no realm listed! Nice try Foolmane! xD

9. Keep in mind, there's no client for Mac OS, so you will have to use Wine to play it.
    Yup there goes the april fools hint! :D To some people who believed got april fooled! :D

10. Pls heaven save us from April fools jokes and make this real!!

11. Seriously, don't make this an april's 1st, we really want TBC... Can I persuade you if I say that I'd buy a tons of swp gear if you open one? :D

First ... 21011121314 ... Last