1. Ye is so fake such aprils jokes that is actualy real /facepalm

2. Ye is so fake such aprils jokes that is actualy real /facepalm

And these people wont believe me! Warmane is very clever! They are making ppl think it's fake so that the next day they get april fooled for believing it's fake! Lol

3. so last year wod april fools. this year tbc. so next years either vanilla or legion. fun stuff.

4. The best April's fools would be for them to actually make such a realm, since no one is currently believing them due to the date.

5. So Warmane pulled a reverse prank on 60k people. Well played.

6. Ye is so fake such aprils jokes that is actualy real /facepalm

The fact they have setup a logon server listen on TBC and released a client already proves that its real. I suppose the real april's fool is that everyone thought it was april's fool. Otherwise, why would they buy multiple seedboxes from feralhosting to superseed the new client in P2P network for the downloaders..

7. r they going to confirm/deny this info btw? i just want to know the truth now ;/

8. r they going to confirm/deny this info btw? i just want to know the truth now ;/
    It's coming.. don't worry. Warmane staff just pulled a reverse prank on people.

9. Just effing download it already, so you're ready for it.

https://www.warmane.com/download

10. we need a second realm with *1 rate !

11. You all just april fooled yourselves, warmane staff is probably lol'ing at all of you.
    The april fools is watching you guys fool yourself trying to convince yourself this post is a fools.

12. The realm name Outland seems a bit generic tho...should rename it to something like Eredar, Kilrogg, or even better Stormrage! xD

First ... 91718192021 Last