1. Warmane this better not be a prank. Plzzz. Many people have been wanting this for a loooooooonnnngggggg time

2. Warmane this better not be a prank. Plzzz. Many people have been wanting this for a loooooooonnnngggggg time
    We got you fam, don't worry.

3. Well...this is weird. I mean I downloaded a TBC client last week to play some TBC...then Warmane throws this out...but...it's April 1st at Warmane...Why you tease me Warmane x.x

4. nice was looking at your Natural Remedies video and some of the timings are off (according to a retail video found here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGrljCsdOy4) also its missing the summon animation spell too, I was bored and decided to code it in eluna but couldnt find the spell animation id for summon either haha regardless these are the timings i used that are exact same as retail using eluna

Code:
    local msgs =
    {
        [1] = "And just what do you think you are doing? You dare to interfere with my master's experiment?",
        [2] = "Do you like what we've done here? Perhaps we will drop these crystals from the sky all over Outland.",
        [3] = "I grow bored with your attempt to heal the land and quell the energies summoning and driving the colossi mad. Goliathon, King of the Colossi, Prince Kael'thas and I demand that you defend the crystal!",
        [4] = "We will meet again soon."
    }

local function ScriptNPC(_,_,_,player)
        local creature = player:SpawnCreature(21504, 129.134995, 4834.790039, 76.194199, 6.217642, 1, 42000)
        --local trigger = player:GetNearestCreature(50, 20781)
        if creature then
            creature:CastSpell(creature, 34427, true)
            --creature:CastSpell(trigger, 35468, true)
            creature:RegisterEvent(function() creature:SendUnitSay(msgs[1], 0) creature:Emote(25) end, 1000, 1)
            creature:RegisterEvent(function() creature:SendUnitSay(msgs[2], 0) creature:Emote(6) end, 13000, 1)
            creature:RegisterEvent(function() creature:SendUnitSay(msgs[3], 0) creature:CastSpell(creature, 34227, true) end, 26000, 1) --3 sec(close)
            creature:RegisterEvent(function() creature:SendUnitSay(msgs[4], 0) creature:Emote(6) end, 37000, 1)
            creature:RegisterEvent(function() creature:CastSpell(creature, 34427, true) end, 40500, 1)
        end
    end

local function ScriptCreature(_,_,_,player)
        local creature = player:SpawnCreature(19305, 108.707, 4839.41, 78.574, 6.06473, 4, 20000)
        if creature then
            creature:CastSpell(creature, 34427, true)
            creature:AttackStart(player)
        end
    end

function Item_OnUse(event, player, item, target)
        if player:GetQuestStatus(10351) ~= 1 then
            local distance = player:GetExactDistance(134.354996, 4835.589844, 76.730400)
            if distance <= 3.5 then
                player:RegisterEvent(ScriptNPC, 13000, 1)
                player:RegisterEvent(ScriptCreature, 50500, 1)
            else
                player:SendNotification("Requires Earthbinder's Circle")
            end
        end
    end

RegisterItemEvent(29478, 2, Item_OnUse)

5. if this is fake: ....****mesideways
    If it is real than I'd rename the realm, not Outlands, but something like Shadowmoon or Stormrage.

but 99% it's a joke.

6. Instead of spending so much time to do all the nice videos and the wall of text, some patch notes or any form of communication with the player base would be nice :))

7. Instead of spending so much time to do all the nice videos and the wall of text, some patch notes or any form of communication with the player base would be nice :))
    What are you interested in?

8. You cant quite see the name of the realm. I would guess its a completely different private server.

9. You cant quite see the name of the realm. I would guess its a completely different private server.
    Or maybe because it's the test server? :)

I can't wait until April 2nd, when everyone who thought that they weren't fooled, will realize that in fact they were fooled. This TBC realm will be great, I'll see you there guys.

10. Will the realm be pay to win and will you allow multiboxing?

First 1234513 ... Last