1. The only difference is that this post is too detailed than last years wod post
    Yes and in those details there are countless jokes and reaffirmations of it being an april fools:

"Outstanding and proven record anti-cheat with frequent updates, optimizations, anti-spamming detection systems and shadow punishment systems ensuring that being a cheater never pays off."

"Warmane has left its mark of purity"

"most complete Burning Crusade realm in the world"

"player amounts similar to Icecrown"

"collision calculations"

"Fully working spells, mechanics"

"perfecting it"

"years of development"

"x5 experience rate.
    All other rates will be x1."

2. It would be in poor taste to run with the same joke twice in a row, don't you think?
    yea but according to date its nothing less than a Fool day celebration. xD
    Last year I saw so much rage this year seems pretty normal bcus its same thing like last time.

3. Was actually kinda excited until I realised the date it was posted on. Its really not that funny making such a detailed and legitimate-looking announcement like this, theres way too much work put into it if you guys are just tricking everyone I guess. Just my input..

A real TBC server wouldve been so cool.. Oh well I suppose`_`

4. God dammit are you serious? This is probably the most frustrating joke ever.

5. I have to give it up to the warmane staff this year.
    If they said something like "mop working 100%" we would have seen right trough it

6. God dammit are you serious? This is probably the most frustrating joke ever.
    Indeed bcus they give you cliffhanger like for whole day you keep thinking its real or joke. Most of the community knows its a joke compared to last year with more effort but if ****s get real I cant even imagine what will happen. :D

7. would be nice if they would actually release a tbc server

8. With the amount of effort put into this joke they could have released a real tbc server lol

9. False because they can't even fix the TBC content already in the game >>
    I seriously wish this wasn't a joke.

10. Why do you so love the rates more x1? Why cant do standard rate x1? Or at least x2

11. I was hoping for Legion or WoD as you were promised after server crash January, 2015 Server should look into the future, not past... But gl with TBC.

First ... 5678917 ... Last