1. Really ****ed up April Fools joke nice...... Maybe one day you guys will actually make the TBC aka the xpac way better than wotlk.

2. last year this was funny because of the nerdraging on forum.

3. I promise this was completely unrelated.
    Hmm, and it just so happens to have the same features as people in that thread wanted.
    You ain't foollin' us xD

4. Aprill foools hahahahhahahahhaha nice try

5. lolol I honestly wont play if that becomes a thing.

6. I'm so confused, why the TBC client is available on download section? My mind is blowing...

7. I'm so confused, why the TBC client is available on download section? My mind is blowing...
    Because it's real. They released it intentionally on aprils fool to create more visibility and talk about it.

8. I hope so... Good bye Lordaeron
    same, was planing to find nice tbc server, now i have even more motivation, heard few projects is released so

9. it's not april fools, look at the videos and just look at the clock on top right, that's the tbc **** because the stopwatch is in there and crap like that,

wotlk **** looks different, calendar got added in 3.0.2

this is a legit announcement, they picked the best date to have a ****load of people talking about it

10. It's real, believe me, warmane knows that we will think this is a joke so they planned to make the opposit way. I cant wait to see you all get april fooled when the post is still here on April 2nd! Warmane isnt bad at making jokes! Dont get April Fooled!

11. I almost believe it, but I have realized the today is April fools. xD

12. The biggest joke about this is that it just might not be a joke

First ... 41213141516 ... Last