1. Anyone hyped for tomorrow? I cant wait watch these people get april fooled, they all think it's fake when it's real xD
    Maybe they want us to think that this time it's gonna be true so we can get fooled :D

2. Maybe they want us to think that this time it's gonna be true so we can get fooled :D
    Watch when this post stays up on April 2nd!

3. Watch when this post stays up on April 2nd!
    You dont have spirit beasts in tbc :P

4. Huh? There is no such thing of spirit beasts in TBC! Lmao
    And TBC is not out yet, why you asking me this? xD

5. You dont have spirit beasts in tbc :P
    Btw i'm willing to play TBC for PvP :)

6. You dont have spirit beasts in tbc :P
    There are rare pets, though. And pets in TBC have unique skills.
    Btw i'm willing to play TBC for PvP :)
    Would you enjoy not having Deterrence, and your Disengage being a melee threat-reduction instead of a movement skill?

7. There are rare pets, though. And pets in TBC have unique skills.

Would you enjoy not having Deterrence, and your Disengage being a melee threat-reduction instead of a movement skill?
    I'll get use to it perhaps? I joined Warmane for PvP. Lol also i wanted to try TBC becuz i never tried it before neither vanilla, i wanna experience all expansions! c:

8. @Proterean: Joke or fact, which ever be the case, appreciate the effort put into making this thread and hope to see a tbc realm under warmane wings.

Many people quit Lordaeron (the new one... errm.. the current one) when the realm progressed into wotlk content but then again the same could be said for realm progression into tbc content from vanilla content.

9. There are rare pets, though. And pets in TBC have unique skills.

following that logic WOLTK pvp is worst every next expansion because you have to stand still for steady shot or because you use mana and so on...all the quality of life changes there have been made in cata, mop, wod, legion.

10. If you are going to release a TBC server, I wonder what you are going to implement in order to combat the almost guaranteed faction imbalance that will occur (typical on every Burning Crusade private server since 2008).

I still really hope this isn't just a joke by the way.

11. Would you enjoy not having Deterrence, and your Disengage being a melee threat-reduction instead of a movement skill?
    Forgot to say, i dont know if you know but i officially play WOTLK now, i use to hate having mana and all that but now i'm very use to it. I easily get use to all things!

12. If you are going to release a TBC server, I wonder what you are going to implement in order to combat the almost guaranteed faction imbalance that will occur (typical on every Burning Crusade private server since 2008).

Lets hope it's not. I already downloaded a client and hoping for an at least x15-x20 realm. It will bring a lot of people to it since many of us want a fresh start and to get reminded of the old days instead of running thru same instances and battlegrounds chasing gear. Each player from WOTLK knows every quest and doesn't actually level the characters because of the storyline anymore.

Please be serious on this warmane...

13. If you are going to release a TBC server, I wonder what you are going to implement in order to combat the almost guaranteed faction imbalance that will occur (typical on every Burning Crusade private server since 2008).

Well they could strip everything unique to races and factions and make it another soulless mmo centered around balance and fairness instead of fun differences.

14. I didn't mean changing the unique traits and stats, that would be crazy. I'm all with you for that stuff. But the fact is that the Horde are much more likely to massively outnumber the Alliance. It's not that bad if the server has 12000 people playing on it, and the faction difference is only like 200-500. But a number higher than that is likely gonna cause trouble in the long run...

I was thinking more along the lines of a server-side prevention, if you know what I mean...

First ... 61415161718 ... Last