1. **** it, I'm probably gonna cry afterwards but I'm downloading the client anyway just incase! xD

2. is ****ing big !!! well done warmane for the fool to how tought it was a prank and for host the best expansion!!!

i only hope with all of my heart NO SHOP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

3. The x5 is sort of silly. I'm all for a higher exp multiplier for 1-60 but 60-70 should still be x1. Either way, if Warmane does indeed do TBC, that'd be pretty big.

4. yeah someone should tell them to low the rate after 60.. is a good idea

5. I personally like the x5 1-70. Most of us have already done the grind more than enough.

6. We should have a feature (possibly through the market 5 points/coins) where we can turn off XP gain

7. there is dungeon finder in the video... daaaamn but I still hope!!!

8. in tbc we had lookingforgroup with tha same icon of the df. don't worry . It's real

9. 30 min untill servertime 00:00

reveal your secrets damn you

10. It would be in poor taste to run with the same joke twice in a row, don't you think?
    WTB new jokes

11. You all just april fooled yourselves, warmane staff is probably lol'ing at all of you.
    The april fools is watching you guys fool yourself trying to convince yourself this post is a fools.
    This! ;D
    Idk if its real or fake i am not intersted in tbc and never will.
    But... this is a masterpiece i am sitting here clicking through pages reading every post this is so funny,i dont remember last time i was exploring through a thread so much!!! :D
    Well done 1 april.s fools

The warmane prank logic.

Since its 1 april we make people think is real which they wont believe, or,its fake because its 1 april and they wont believe it.
    Idk something like that :DDD
    gg

12. i can feel you bro.. i'm doing the same thing on here and on discord 'till the servertime midnight

13. Offline

So...I logged in to TBC and got this. Fingers crossed that it is not a joke, if it is then sad face.

http://imgur.com/L86SAfL

14. yeah! is true. someone say is fake too... well we will know in a bunch of minutes :D

First ... 1018192021 Last