1. Addon compilation (260 at the time of creation)

Ladies and gentlemen!

I am proud to present the fruit of my recent labor:

A patch 3.3.5 addon compilation, currently counting 260 addons.

The goal of the website as a whole can be found on the home page, but it's (as you can probably tell) still a work in progress. I initially created the website in order to have a serious collection and discussion about WotLK addons in one place, but I can't help but create pages for everything else as well. I do this kind of stuff for myself all the time, so I might as well make it available to the public.

Please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

2. I haven't downloaded anything yet but it looks very simple and clean, thanks!

3. May 19, 2017  
    Just downloaded ~20 of them. All of them work and some (Prat, Bartender) even come with default settings so you can get started faster. Extremely helpful! Thanks!

4. May 23, 2017  
    very usefull link , on the addons can help a bit of description on some for the newish players im good but still will be verry helpfull

5. May 26, 2017  
    Thanks so much for the list! Very awesome! : D

6. May 27, 2017  
    Titan planel not working for me.. same with bartender, decursive etc. Have not really got anything working yet.

7. May 28, 2017  
    um, do I have to download and extract ALL of the grid files???

8. June 1, 2017  
    Thank you very much for this compilation, Also thank you for finding whoa Unit frames, Will test them.

9. June 2, 2017  
    This is awesome, Thank you for doing this!

10. June 5, 2017  
    Hey, Thank you for Posting this Loving a few of my AddOns at the moment I have downloaded a few, Just thought i'd leave you some feedback below, and see if anyone can help with my problem?

Bartender: Working Perfectly, can't fault in any way
    GearScoreLite: Same as above
    Recount: Says I have it as an Add-on, Load out of date Addons is ticked, but I cannot for the life of me find recount when i log in,

Is there any command to pull it up? I have tried /Recount /Recount show and other things but I can't find it

Many Thanks in Advance

- Floody

11. June 5, 2017  
    i love this idea! if this your site, i'd recommend one thing. adding more detail description as to what each addon does. so people don't have to google what they do.

12. Hello there, I've extracted everything on Grid and i still can't get it to work, any tips? Thanks :D

13. Everything that I've downloaded has worked except Grid

14. haven't downloaded yet but looks amazing! thx in advance :)

15. great list, thought i'd let you know that the download links for GatherMate and GatherMate_Data are swapped with each other. No biggie just confused me for a second until i downloaded the other. thanks for compiling this!

12 Last