1. Zindai's addon compilation (260 addons at the time of creation)

Ladies and gentlemen!

I am proud to present the fruit of my recent labor:

Zindai's patch 3.3.5 addon compilation, currently counting 260 addons.

The goal of the website as a whole can be found on the home page, but it's (as you can probably tell) still a work in progress. I initially created the website in order to have a serious collection and discussion about WotLK addons in one place, but I can't help but create pages for everything else as well. I do this kind of stuff for myself all the time, so I might as well make it available to the public.

Please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

Yours truly
    Talutah of Lordaeron
    Edited: April 2, 2017

2. Looks quite nice.

Please keep in mind that my WeakAuras2 downport receives small updates from time to time so stay up2date ;)

You can add my Grid2 downport aswell since it has some nice features and is more efficient then Grid with its additional modifications.

SpellRankChecker
    JewelDailyQuestHelper
    could be usefull aswell

3. Looks quite nice.

Please keep in mind that my WeakAuras2 downport receives small updates from time to time so stay up2date ;)

You can add my Grid2 downport aswell since it has some nice features and is more efficient then Grid with its additional modifications.

SpellRankChecker
    JewelDailyQuestHelper
    could be usefull aswell
    Will do, I think I will provide a link to your original thread as well when I next edit the list. And many thanks for backporting it, I was a huge user of it in MoP and missed it dearly! I'll also add your other addons, they look quite useful.

Especially your rank addon is another one I will recommend to people I play with once I've tried it out myself. :-)