1. So I'm just gonna admit I was one of those people who skeptical that this was a prank by warmane admin. But seeing as this might actually happen I really hope the population is close to Icecrowns numbers and if it is I'll be playing here and making level 60 twinks.

2. How can an expansion that is completely unrelated and very far off MoP and Cata cause them to die off? Never in my life have I been interested in MoP, I don't know and I don't care how many players there are on that realm, and I haven't played Cata since Warmane released DS many many years ago. Just tell me how are any of these connected to TBC?

Anyway, Warmane, I had believed that I wouldn't come back here again, since there was nothing new you could offer me. All this time that I was gone, I was gone to vanilla and TBC servers. Trouble befell all of them, however, and I had lost hope for a quality vanilla/TBC server. This morning, when I woke up and saw the post on your fb page, my reaction was a loud "WHAT THE FK", with my mouth wide open. You can bet yo azzez I'll be coming back now, bros.
    Things don't get fix by themselves right? even if TBC have a really good core and most of the bugs be fixed at first, or easy to fix, it will need at least 2-3 Developers working on it. now how it is related to MoP and cata? i will explain. MoP is out the for like 3 years and cata even more than that, yet they are not really fixed, lots of bugs are still there not fixed for 2-3 years (some are there since Stormstout PTR lol) yet they released lordaeron, and they said they will be working on MoP and a bit on cata after it. even when people suggested WoD (i know it is trash) warmane said that they are so busy with the current 3 xpacs and they are still not fixed and now they will release TBC. Don't get me wrong i love TBC, but MoP and Cata will receive less attention and fixes (even less than now).

you might not like MoP or Cata but there are lots of people who love these two. at MoP's launch there were 5k people playing and 2k in queue. they made 2 realms and there were still 5k playing in each and 1k in queue. that probably shows how many people like MoP.

3. I'm cool with everything the way you mentioned just because I'm hype for TBC, but if I could change anything, i'd prefer at the least 60-70 to be 1x xp, and no coin shop. People who want coin shop im sorry, but you literally ruin the game. What's the point of playing if you just buy the best gear in the game instantly? 99% of the fun is gearing up and working for upgrades, not just typing in your credit card information and having legendaries.

• x5 experience rate.
    • All other rates will be x1.
    • The realm will be progression based.
    5x Leveling rates with 1x rates on everything else creates some obvious problems with regard to keeping your professions up to date while leveling, as well as having enough gold to pay for your spells and land mounts. Could the cost of trainer spells and land mounts be reduced to, say 1/5th of their original cost to make up for this?

Also, what about having all rates (including experience) be 1x for the first few months of the server's life, so as to let things play out organically while the server is being kicked off the ground? The 5x Experience rate could be implemented in a later update. Also, I think it'd be cool that instead of forcing the 5x experience rate on everyone, that players had an option to turn it back down to 1x (for only their own toons) if they so wished, for players wanting to level through Outland for the nostalgia factor.

4. Also, I think it'd be cool that instead of forcing the 5x experience rate on everyone, that players had an option to turn it back down to 1x (for only their own toons) if they so wished, for players wanting to level through Outland for the nostalgia factor.
    This please, if you're only making 1 realm. A lot of people enjoy leveling, especially in outland.

5. Tbh, Icecrown's Rates should be cloned to this realm, although it would be cool to actually be able to set your rates. xD

6. tbh, if u guys follow TBC scene, u would probably know there has been some action with HG and HF, ppl r investing time into lvling and then its wasted.. not every1 is fan of lvling on low rates, actually alot of ppl burned themselves out already after recent events.. so 5x is fine, specially when u consider that there might be 1-70 boost, on lower rates it could make huge gap between donators and non-dons. About profs not keeping up to lvl, cmon dude rlly? no1 is making u to change zone if u dont want to.. u can lvl your prof and move on...

ps. does Warmane has discord channel ?:) could any1 gimme it if yes:D

7. Stop teasing us !! We want a BC realm but the time is not right :( april's f#ck...

8. Are we going to get the WOD models and transmog on the BC realm?

9. at least make 2 realm one like icecrown with jew donors and one like lordaeron with normal players

10. Wp warmane wp nice work :) Salute

11. Will it be a TBC realm on WotLK client, or a genuine TBC expansion realm?

12. Will bosses be tweaked to be more difficult than retail? Possibly more difficult than prepatch?

13. Hi!

Will you make a guide how to download TBC wow on mac os x through wine or other program?

PLEASE!!!! :D

14. TBC was a good expansion and the most played expansion by me.
    However, there were some very annoying stuff that I really hope they won't happen here:

(1) No dual Talent Specialization. If you could add that somehow, that would be great

(2) The grinding was awful, I remember wow was like a 2nd life back then, it used so much from my time, and that fighting for the elemental plateau. Lets hope this won't be the case if people will buy gold with coins.

(3) The VERY SLOW flying mount, I think it was 60% speed, it was so BORING to get from one location to another, it was like staying in traffic, some people would prefer to use ground mount instead. People were grinding for 5k gold just to stop this pain. If you could make it as it is in WOTLK.

Pretty please Warmane, do something about (1) and (3)!!! Make TBC great ... again!

First ... 8910111220 ... Last