1. Tbh, Icecrown's Rates should be cloned to this realm, although it would be cool to actually be able to set your rates. xD
    I agree, this is a time period where people are busy with work or school and creating a character on x5 (which is far lower than x20) can actually be pretty bad since people would get bored soon. I leveled up my DK on Icecrown from 55-80 in about 24 hours of gameplay, which is aprox a week of doing quests 3-4 hours a day, which is still a lot to spend on wow during the weekdays. Lets keep in mind that is DK so the leveling is a bit faster than usually. Leveling up on x5 rate would increase that time by 4 and it would take a month minimum of questing, or even more since many players are not familiar with quests and their objectives.

2. My god plz make that server x1 xp rate :D
    (and without cash shop ...plz)

3. I am fine with the x5 cash shop realm , but please for the love of god release a x1 realm with no cash shop... I was hyped about these news but a lot of the community also wants a no ''p2w'' without a shop . Trust me the demand for x1 ,which does not offer in-game gear , realm is bigger then the x5 realm with the ''p2w'' shop ...

4. 1) 5x xp is way too much
    2)We need a faction balance system like what *** has otherwise whats the point?
    3)No silly cash shop or bull**** like that

5. I hope reputation will also have 5x rate, otherwise we will end on grinding that

6. This is my opinion and i hope i get an reply from an Admin

1) Iam not against hosting a TBC realm
    2) Hosting a Legion Realm would have been better
    2) Iam a mop player(Frostwolf) , dont you think you should fix mop first ? MoP is rarely getting fixes and there is a Critical bugs that persists for years (like the quest "Surprise Attack" which gives a mount , Reported from 1 year and 1k confirm it XD ) , and We have seen that Frostwolf population Decreased in the last months , From 2.5k at peak times to 1.9k , So i think The MoP server is going to be Dead soon , and with the release of the TBC realm , Many frostwolf players will move to the TBC realm , and this will decrease the population by about 500 player i think , When we was 2.5k population , The Raid finder +3v3ques + rated BG ques were Very Very Very Rare until you spam in chat to que 3v3 , so how with 1.5kpopulation soon ? i think you should foucs on MoP first Before it turns Dead like cataclysm , Show MoP More fixes , and Enable copy Characters(gold Transferred not copied) from your old realm (wotlk+catac) so those who is in que at icecrown(1.5k in que at peaks) will play MoP while waiting for que , If you dont do this , MoP will be Dead Very soon , Please make something to MoP

7. Fix duping or people will be rich ;)

8. Maybe most important question without answer yet. Do you plan to integrate cash shop and what kind of items will be available there. Last content or just starting gear ? I believe 50% of the players don`t like feature to buy last content items, like icecrown where everyone is walking with shadowmourne.

9. So in other words now the focus will be on TBC and WotLK... Bye Bye Cata and Mop.
    That's really sad cause in my opinion the Cata is really good patch, but people want to play it full function. Whatever.. Good luck with TBC.

10. You guys know this is April st joke...

11. 3x is the way to go, not too fast, not too slow for casuals to get bored. Limit the cash shop and every1 will be happy!

12. So in other words now the focus will be on TBC and WotLK... Bye Bye Cata and Mop.
    That's really sad cause in my opinion the Cata is really good patch, but people want to play it full function. Whatever.. Good luck with TBC.
    We will continue delivering Cataclysm and MoP updates, just as we are doing now.

You guys know this is April st joke...
    It is not.

13. why Legion when its not even fully released on retail i mean all patches...i suggest you to buy legion and start playing on retail if youre looking for good Legion server

14. ive seen alot of people complaining on the "p2w koin shop" etcetc however you all wanna call it. Have any of you stopped to think about the fact that Icecrown DESPITE the coin shop still has a larger playerbase than lordaeron, the equivalent to your "pureblizzlike tbc experience that 99.99999% of all people of the community wants"?

how is the same logic not applied to wotlk? I cant seem to understand this, if anyone has some real arguments other than "the community wants this and that" please respond..
    (icecrown is x7 xp / x3 in all else iirc, i.e higher rates than this new server)

15. You guys know this is April st joke...
    incase you didnt know, its the second of april today.

First ... 91011121321 ... Last