1. 1) 5x xp is way too much
    2)We need a faction balance system like what *** has otherwise whats the point?
    3)No silly cash shop or bull**** like that
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/XtQmt3e.png[img]

Nice shill.

2. No reason to think they'd make legendaries unavailable. They'd just be exorbitantly priced, like on Icecrown.
    You can see for yourself even if Shadowmourne is for $150 2/3 warriors/dk/paladins are carrying it outside Stormwind/Orgrimmar doors.And 90% of top 100 arena teams with Ret/Dk/Warrior have shadowmournes,its not even rare thing to see anymore .So yeah either double or triple the price like they did on Rogues legendary daggers in Cataclysm or better yet dont put it there.I mean if u look back at the Old lordaeron (around 2012~2013 period pre-frostwolf/Deathing transfers) There was a coin shop with ICC 25 hc items but no legendaries,Things were pretty fine and more balanced as compared to other realms like Sargeras/Rag/Nelth/Deathwing where lolmourne was available.i do understand that Warmane is a business not a charity but i think making a healthy & balanced server is a better decision for the sake of long term benifits.Lot of people will come here even streamers and retail players so im hoping that Warmane will create an iconic server which will become the go-to TBC server not a **** fest old lordaeron became after those transfers and legendaries in coin shop.

3. hahaha love this great joke :)

if it is real though, i am ****ing disappointed, that you dropped cataclysm :') that would be like a kick in the ballsack for all cataclysm players.

4. Ay Brutal Gladiator title doesn't sound to bad afterall!

King Regards
    Wrathful Gladiator Higgins!

5. You just removed my comment about Cataclsym. The respect you have for us is just brilliant.
    I bet you're cleaning every single negative comment. Whats next? Banning us? Don't let us say what we have to say? We're warmane players as well, don't we have a word to say?
    Well, I'd say pretty much this. ^ And If you think that they care of what we say about Cataclysm, we're lying each others here. We all know how Warsong ended so will Neltharion.

while it's nice you're opening a new realm to cater to the tbc crowd, it's a pretty low blow to the cata/mop community that an entirely new expansion was being worked on rather than finishing the current ones. considering that's what the players were told was the plan.
    That's what they are good in to be honest, (no hate) start something and leave it unfinished. They can open as much expansions as they want, I'll be glad. But first of all to finish the ones that they currently have on a decent state.

Regards.

6. Cataclysm sucks and nobody gives a **** about its realm.

7. 3x is the way to go, not too fast, not too slow for casuals to get bored. Limit the cash shop and every1 will be happy!
    +1 +1 +1 +1

8. Well, I'd say pretty much this. ^ And If you think that they care of what we say about Cataclysm, we're lying each others here. We all know how Warsong ended so will Neltharion.

That's what they are good in to be honest, (no hate) start something and leave it unfinished. They can open as much expansions as they want, I'll be glad. But first of all to finish the ones that they currently have on a decent state.

Regards.
    I thought warmane changed the start and don't finish thing, starting off with lordaeron. I was really surprised and extremely sceptical about that at first.
    However, if this is not a joke (I guess me, and alot of other people are getting fooled right now), then the warmane staff (those who decide what happens) lost a big portion of my respect.

9. You can see for yourself even if Shadowmourne is for $150 2/3 warriors/dk/paladins are carrying it outside Stormwind/Orgrimmar doors.And 90% of top 100 arena teams with Ret/Dk/Warrior have shadowmournes,its not even rare thing to see anymore .So yeah either double or triple the price like they did on Rogues legendary daggers in Cataclysm or better yet dont put it there.I mean if u look back at the Old lordaeron (around 2012~2013 period pre-frostwolf/Deathing transfers) There was a coin shop with ICC 25 hc items but no legendaries,Things were pretty fine and more balanced as compared to other realms like Sargeras/Rag/Nelth/Deathwing where lolmourne was available.i do understand that Warmane is a business not a charity but i think making a healthy & balanced server is a better decision for the sake of long term benifits.Lot of people will come here even streamers and retail players so im hoping that Warmane will create an iconic server which will become the go-to TBC server not a **** fest old lordaeron became after those transfers and legendaries in coin shop.
    smourne quest works now m8

10. Please note!
    If there's a high demand Warmane might add another TBC 1x realm.
    So lets hope Outland is a success in the first place.

11. Omfg what a plot twist, I had downloaded the TBC torrent yesterday and it was 0 bytes to download.. I was like okay so this is april fools joke, whatever, but now i do it again it is 7.91gb

So they transitioned this from an april fools joke into a real thing?

Wild.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last