1. Please note!
    If there's a high demand Warmane might add another TBC 1x realm.
    So lets hope Outland is a success in the first place.
    Of course. I know that some people here some of the decisions don't make sense but you have to look at our population. Nearly 70% or even more take a liking to this realm design.

If there's a demand and a need to open another realm, we will think of the realm design there. You have to remember that Lordaeron was built on foundations of other realms.

Burning Crusade is a big step for us, one that we will take with caution. We believe we can deliver a stable, good quality realm for the people we serve. If there's desire to have something else in the future, of course we will consider it.

2. Thank you Warmane. The most populated private realm incoming !

3. Donors will skip the queue? IMPORTANT question.

4. Hello!The opening will be held when?

5. I'm sure this has already been said but, dual-spec would be a huge Quality of Life change. Mercy said this was possible if the community approves.

Please poll this!

6. Of course. I know that some people here some of the decisions don't make sense but you have to look at our population. Nearly 70% or even more take a liking to this realm design.

If there's a demand and a need to open another realm, we will think of the realm design there. You have to remember that Lordaeron was built on foundations of other realms.

Burning Crusade is a big step for us, one that we will take with caution. We believe we can deliver a stable, good quality realm for the people we serve. If there's desire to have something else in the future, of course we will consider it.
    Good call on the 5x, the majority of people here aren't hardcore neckbeards that can't wait to slog through a 1x realm of a game they already played many times over with several empty bottles nearby and a bucket under a hole in their chair, that audience has already been scooped up by a certain vanilla pirate server.

7. We will continue delivering Cataclysm and MoP updates, just as we are doing now.
    Just as you are doing now? So it means that they will receive 1 fix per month... lol

Of course. I know that some people here some of the decisions don't make sense but you have to look at our population. Nearly 70% or even more take a liking to this realm design.

Yes Lordaeron was built on foundation of other realms. just like Warsong, and Sargeras (MoP one if you remember tho) but you only Opened realms and no fixes after that. I hope that won't happen again.
    I was hoping Warmane will say they will focus on MoP after Lordaeron, not this.

thanks anyways.

8. I was so happy until I read that its gonna have an in-game store like Icecrown and not like Lordaeron... please don't do it.

9. cata and mop are dead expansions deal with it, not to old to be epic like tbc vanilla wotlk not to new to be like fresh like legion. They just chill in the middle.

10. How are they supposed to have a realm online if they dont receive income to afford it?
    Yes, Lordareon does not have a shop, but all the other servers are backing it up too.

And 1x... People asked the same for Lordareon, and it was full, even if it has 5k online, most of people changed to Icecrown because it easier to do stuff.

Hopefully we will see more stuff for Pandaria, I'm not sure how you will be able to do fixes on all 4 expansions.
    Good luck with your project! ;D

11. The PTR will occur at 11th of April.

12. We will continue delivering Cataclysm and MoP updates, just as we are doing now.
    But this is a joke and you know it! What is the last thing which was fixed on cata, if I may ask?!?!.......ohhh wait, you guys fixed the xmog bug rofl...Quit with the jokes, it's not even funny, tell us what's going on with Neltharion... Just for once state it clearly ffs!!!

13. Weird how their priorities are: wrath>mop>cata. But just release another expansion without finishing cata.

14. This realm will be the best ever. Good decision with the x5 xp for the realm, tbc took a long time to level most casuals nowadays don't put that much time just to level, that's why icecrown beats lordaeron on population. I honestly thought this was a April joke! Cheers warmane, keep up the good work and I will definitely be playing on the TBC server!

15. smourne quest works now m8
    and how many people actually got it through quests as compared to shop?

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last