1. I don't care about the 5x xp so much, only thing I don't want is a cash shop. To the people who want a cash shop, you're honestly ruining the game. 98% of WoW is gearing up in pvp and pve and getting upgrades and earning your gear. Not just hitting lvl 70 and typing in credit card information to have the best gear in the entire game. It's stupid. Why are you even playing.

2. What's the joy of playing with less spells ?
    What less spells? You need addons in order to be able to see all your spells as a pala, shaman or warlock on TBC.

3. Do i get a cookie for predicting this situation a week ago? xD

But i don't support the idea of TBC realm, because the current realms still need a lot of work. Guys from Neltharion would probably be pissed.

4. I was going to comment on this specific point. Some abilities that some classes had in TBC got removed in WotLK. (Example: Race-specific Priest skills like Feedback. Or the plethora of Paladin buffs and seals.)
    Then there is also down-ranking spells that actually matters in TBC for a lot of caster classes, especially healers. Some classes actually have significantly more relevant buttons in TBC than they do in WotLK.
    Yeah, that made me cringe.

For tank healing I use Greater Heal Rank 1, 2, 4, 7 + Renew + POM + PW: Shield, as well as using the I5SR (inside the 5 second mp5 penalty timer) stopcasting regeneration rule to not oom between dark rune / mana pots.

For raid healing, I use Flash Heal Rank 4, 7, COH, POM, and Prayer of healing.

Let's not even go into complicated mechanical rotations like fire mage imp. scorch DoT stacking that can tick higher than a fireball.

5. I'm sure it's too early to ask this question but just to throw it out there; will we be able to transfer our TBC characters to one of the WotLK realms?
    Yes, it's already been answered.

Yes, this is absolutely possible. However, the way we imagined it (and we have been imagining it for a while, you can check it in other sections that we talked about this) is rather copying the character instead of transferring so both can be played afterwards.

6. Is there going to be realm cap ?
    Depends on the amount of players and the stability capacity of the realm. If we have to put a population cap on the realm to ensure that it remains stable, then yes. However, if the sheer quantity of players on the realm do not cause it to lag, then you won't see a cap.
    I'm sure it's too early to ask this question but just to throw it out there; will we be able to transfer our TBC characters to one of the WotLK realms?
    It's possible we could do that. We think it would be really cool to allow players a natural flow of progression for their characters. However, if we do this, it would only be upwards in expansions (for example: TBC->WotLK->Cata->MoP). Also, it would be a copy/pasting of characters, not actual transferring. This way, you wouldn't lose your character if you ended up regretting moving your character. We've actually debated and discussed this sort of feature a lot with our members in the premium section of the forum.

7. And will we have the WoD char on TBC ?

8. What less spells? You need addons in order to be able to see all your spells as a pala, shaman or warlock on TBC.
    enha shaman in tbc for example has the half spells of mop

9. Why 5x experience? why not 1-3x?

10. Will you ever consider making a vanilla realm too? you know just to boast that you have nearly up to the most recent patch. JW.

11. It's so funny how you *****s think that this is notmal and acceptable that 90% of high ranked arena teams are ****ign donors with BiS. THE GAME IS UNFAIR!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND.
    Its very ironic. Youre basically saying its borderline impossible to pass 1,8k without being a donator because you only face donators. But I just told you I got rank one in 3v3 in full furious 2 times (my healer was furious aswell). The game isn't unfair, you're struggling because you're literally very bad at PvP.
    And if you're gonna once again reply with a excuse for why you are low rated. I'll play the class you play - be full furious and get 2.2k+ and stream it for you. Because you are struggling I should be too, right? And if I so struggle I'll donate 1500 euros to any chairy of your liking and ontop of that I'll donate to warmane the amount the coins you need to BiS out your character. And if I dont struggle the only thing I want from you is to never open your mouth on a subject you don't understand fully to stop you from spreading false information

12. Do i get a cookie for predicting this situation a week ago? xD
    ..who cares though, let's just f*** Nelth's community one more time, they are used to it and might even like it.....disgusting situation... Bakura speaking the truth, Lucatiel too and all the guys from Nelth...but naaah we just do not exist..

13. All is good, I like x5 XP rate and am with 2 hands supporting this, would probably love dual spec, though would love to be implemented wotlk style, but eitherway I have to ask this, it is greatly important to m, you see how is mechanar script ?

14. Another Legendary Achievement From Warmane Thank you.
    My plea to thy Warmane Lords is please give us a chance even if it is to sacrifice at least 1 character from any other realm to get at least a lvl 60 toon to skip the nilla farm and pop into the BC greatness.
    Thank you and welldone once more guys

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last