1. Depends on the amount of players and the stability capacity of the realm. If we have to put a population cap on the realm to ensure that it remains stable, then yes. However, if the sheer quantity of players on the realm do not cause it to lag, then you won't see a cap.

It's possible we could do that. We think it would be really cool to allow players a natural flow of progression for their characters. However, if we do this, it would only be upwards in expansions (for example: TBC->WotLK->Cata->MoP). Also, it would be a copy/pasting of characters, not actual transferring. This way, you wouldn't lose your character if you ended up regretting moving your character. We've actually debated and discussed this sort of feature a lot with our members in the premium section of the forum.
    Thanks for responding Kings1ayer and Mercy; Very exciting to hear this ^^

2. You fail to pay attention to what Proterean says: this was being worked on for over an year, alongside the fixes on the Wrath core that made re-using the content on an earlier expansion much easier. This wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing, this wasn't a case of "we have too many resources, let's use them on something new instead of this or that expansion." If anything, the most you could fault us was for not saying we didn't want to have four expansions at the same time, although the fact this was a well-guarded secret easily explains the choice of number there.
    Does staff not feel they have a bigger responsibility to their older realms/players, those players who stuck by after losing all their characters?

The original post clearly states that:
    "As months of development have been poured into the project"

If this is to be believed, then you must have spent quite some development time on the project, no? This isn't just a copy paste job done from Icecrown to Outland, correct?

So, unless Warmane hired new developers that no-one knows about, its quite clear resources have been redirected from FW/Nelth to make this project a reality. This is where we are taking issue. Why? Why are the most loyal players, who have been ignored the longest, being punished further. All this, mind you, to mostly gain new players that don't play here now.

3. You fail to pay attention to what Proterean says: this was being worked on for over an year, alongside the fixes on the Wrath core that made re-using the content on an earlier expansion much easier.
    You're talking like if TBC wouldn't need any fixes or special attention for the next months/years. In that case, great news, you can finally work on that Tol Barad scripts that you promised.

4. I'm extremely happy with this announcement, but please don't implement an icecrown like shop.

5. It will be some kind of lvl boost via VP or Coins? I really hate lvl even its x5..

6. Very good news. I personally was hoping to see the realm of the newer expansions, but this is very good news too.

7. please don't implement a cash shop i beg u

8. please don't implement a cash shop i beg u
    I think they said they will? but if there is enough demand there will be a server like Lordaeron for BC.

9. I think this realm's characteristics should be decided with pools from the community, like you did with Lordaeron. Or, as you said, do them not to completely decide but to give you staff something to guide your decisions with.

10. You're talking like if TBC wouldn't need any fixes or special attention for the next months/years.
    Yes, that's exactly what they hinted in the announcement. The work on WotLK has enabled them to feel more confident about this. No WotLK work can help them with Cata, though, as that's a higher expansion.

11. Do i get a cookie for predicting this situation a week ago? xD
    Yes :D

12. (I can't seem to edit my post)
    I personally think that I miss a lot of content with a 5x rate. Missing content makes you have less gear upgrades, making a great part of your adventure with your character sloppy. It also makes you miss some moments in WoW's World, thus missing part of the fun and part of the scripting you put work on. A 5x is excessive. If you don't like leveling you don't like a great part of the game that you are playing at.
    Regarding the shop... I think it should not exist at all, but I understand why it has to. Only let in items you have the ability to use and aren't above X ilvl. To sum up: don't make it unbalance the realm.

Thanks.

13. Well... Anything can't work without the proper resources and it is painful to see people not valuating the effort that the devs have put into this.
    I will most likely not play in this server, I am still looking for the MOP server to be fixed a little bit more so the PVP scene will be more fair and competitive, but this server have it's origin based in free-time and extra-hours done by the devs, so if that is true, any effort was really taken from the other realms.
    I expect that they will likely need more people to take care of the realm once it is up but that would also mean that no resources would be taken from the other realms and that would be possible by the income they would get. Also, tons of people play in multiple servers, so this is also a chance to attract more people to those and if MOP and Cata players leave their respective realms to join this one... Well, that could happen anyway, there are tons of servers out there after all.
    If you want a server in which people have no reason to donate at all, at least the amount that the server really need to keep it running, how can you really expect that it will keep running anyway... All staff members can love their work, but everyone need money to survive, so as someone that sadly could only donate 1 time, I am really glad that there are some people out there able to do it more often and help keeping us playing here, and those people really deserve more respect, not what some actually jealous people call them.
    As someone that have hit high arena rating in all expansions here and have donated only for 1 sword at the cata server, I can say that if you can't then mate... GET GOOD! :)

14. Great this is the realm i have loved when i played back in 2013. Dude im ****ing ready, Peace out Wotlk and Cata. Time to get the grind on and love WoW again. See all you lads there! LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last