1. I have a few important questions which you didnt mention:
    1. Is it going to be a p2w server with store?
    2. When will S1 start?
    3. Will be T5 content available at the launch or you will release it with Season 2?
    4. Are you planning to balance the factions? I mean 70% of the population will roll horde because of the racials. (No overstatement, it happened on the last few TBC server launch)

I cant wait it anyway, thank you very much!!!!

2. Not entirely sure at this point. We'll let you guys know closer to the realm's official launch.
    With that said, if our TBC realm is popular enough, we will consider doing a x1 no-shop realm just like Lordaeron.
    Nah let's keep the playerbase as big as possible. 1 realm is more than enough. There will be a huge hype initially but then things are going to go downhill, just like Lordaeron and all the MoP and Cata realms.

3. Nah let's keep the playerbase as big as possible. 1 realm is more than enough. There will be a huge hype initially but then things are going to go downhill, just like Lordaeron and all the MoP and Cata realms.
    Agree. There are not enough TBC lovers to fill 2 TBC realms. The xp rate is ok, just dont make it p2w and everything gona be ok

4. O_O Well my client is ready.

I am no longer emotionally confused :x

5. 90% of Warmane player base now: Google ==> ("Best DPS class in TBC")

6. in your faces guys! i told you all it was real! :D Warmane is clever! <3
    I am so happy i bought popcorn with me to watch you all get fooled! I enjoyed this sooooooo much! <333

7. I mean... isn't it already assured that it would be popular enough to do that? The community has been dying for a TBC realm and I'm sure many aren't so keen on it being a donation-for-gear server. I can understand a higher multiplier for 1-60, but 60-70 should be x1 for sure.
    Edit: Our first TBC realm (Outland) is unlikely to be a charity realm like Lordaeron is. We've made this choice based on the popularity of Icecrown - our player-base leaning towards convenience.
    Quoting my edit into my previous post here.
    Nah let's keep the playerbase as big as possible. 1 realm is more than enough. There will be a huge hype initially but then things are going to go downhill, just like Lordaeron and all the MoP and Cata realms.
    To clarify, it is something we will consider only in the event of extreme popularity, much like the current state of Icecrown where the realm's population is capped for a good portion of the day. We won't make another realm unless we really feel there is a need for one. We don't want to repeat the mistakes of Deepholm & Greymane, if anyone remembers those.

8. 1. Is it going to be a p2w server with store?
    Why is this even a question? Warmane never had p2w realms, though some realms had a store, all items are available to any free player out there.

9. It's cool that this wasn't just a joke, I'll probably check it out. I just wish you could lower the rates a bit to 2x or 3x at least. People would be more invested into their characters this way. It would be nice if we could have a poll on the rates.

10. wow this is fking awesome and hpye!!!

plz make coin store available!!! my wallet is ready <3

11. Quoting my edit into my previous post here.

To clarify, it is something we will consider only in the event of extreme popularity, much like the current state of Icecrown where the realm's population is capped for a good portion of the day. We won't make another realm unless we really feel there is a need for one. We don't want to repeat the mistakes of Deepholm & Greymane, if anyone remembers those.
    The memories lol....
    Anyone remembers back when there were 7 wrath realms? (Lord/FW/DW/Nelth/Sarg/Rag/WS)

12. Yes!

Love coin store!!! thank you!

Not entirely sure at this point. We'll let you guys know closer to the realm's official launch.
    With that said, if our TBC realm is popular enough, we will consider doing a x1 no-shop realm just like Lordaeron.

Edit: Our first TBC realm (Outland) is unlikely to be a charity realm like Lordaeron is. We've made this choice based on the popularity of Icecrown - our player-base leaning towards convenience.

13. Well slap my arse and call me mommy, IT'S FOR REALS!

14. Well I only remember: "Warmane will never ever go back to old expansions", dreams come true ^^

First 1234513 ... Last