1. what happen to icecrown characters??.. and are we going to create new characters again?..

2. what happen to icecrown characters??.. and are we going to create new characters again?..
    yes you will have to make new characters again. your characters on icecrown will stay where they are just like other servers if u play on them. You will also need to download the TBC client from warmane to be able to play on Outland :)

Seems *You are not prepared* B-)

3. yea im not lol .. oh btw the tbc is release right? i can download it now?

4. yea im not lol .. oh btw the tbc is release right? i can download it now?
    yeah its in the download section ready for you to download :)

5. Ummm... I just created an account to play TBC because I heard it's already released, but... I can't login. There is an info like I am typing wrong login or password, but I am perfectly sure I am typing it right. I have my own TBC client, but I wanted to download from the site, and... I can't... Again. There is only WotLK, Cata and MoP for me. Can you tell me why? Am I doing something wrong? ;<

6. Ummm... I just created an account to play TBC because I heard it's already released, but... I can't login. There is an info like I am typing wrong login or password, but I am perfectly sure I am typing it right. I have my own TBC client, but I wanted to download from the site, and... I can't... Again. There is only WotLK, Cata and MoP for me. Can you tell me why? Am I doing something wrong? ;<
    its probably the realmlist.wtf file that is set to your other tbc server and not warmanes :)

7. I changed the realmlist after I created an account.

Anyway, if that TBC is a joke, that it is a very uncool one. Especially when there are a lot of people, who wants to play TBC ;<

8. Nevermind, I found a sneaky letter in the realmlist.

But... Server is offline xD well, I guess I will check it later. Thx.

9. Nevermind, I found a sneaky letter in the realmlist.

But... Server is offline xD well, I guess I will check it later. Thx.
    Server is not released yet, read please...

10. please make it Lordaeronish so i can start playing wow again

11. Can't edit .. i mean without T6\brutal\legendary on the shop what i mean

12. ****ing Beta ain't even released nvm the 'actual' server, are people that braindead? Read, please for the love of god.

13. All i ask is, no coin shop. It really ruins the game.

14. All i ask is, no coin shop. It really ruins the game.
    Tough **** there will be one, get over it.

15. What's the point, everything will be wiped, LFR will last for how many months ? 1 ? 2 ? 5 ? :/

First ... 28363738394048 ... Last