1. I'm so happy about this!!
    I just wanted to ask if it's possible to transfer my twink from Icecrown (level 70) to the upcoming Outland realm?

2. What's the point, everything will be wiped, LFR will last for how many months ? 1 ? 2 ? 5 ? :/
    A Public Test Realm is a realm which its only reason to exist is for everyone to be able to test future content. By making a public test realm prior the final realm we ensure that big bugs / exploits which were not trivial to find (i.e. happening under very specific conditions) will not happen on the official realm; because some of their consequences are not easy to revert.
    If we were keeping the first version of the realm, we would be keeping stuff from the people who took advantage of the new not-fully-tested source code.

It is unsure how long it will last at this point, but to make yourself an idea the final realm might be released by the end of the year.

3. A Public Test Realm is a realm which its only reason to exist is for everyone to be able to test future content. By making a public test realm prior the final realm we ensure that big bugs / exploits which were not trivial to find (i.e. happening under very specific conditions) will not happen on the official realm; because some of their consequences are not easy to revert.
    If we were keeping the first version of the realm, we would be keeping stuff from the people who took advantage of the new not-fully-tested source code.

It is unsure how long it will last at this point, but to make yourself an idea the final realm might be released by the end of the year.
    End of the year really omg? I'm gonna be most likely dead till then I was expecting like this summer or something :(

4. Exp being 5x is really good, but since there is always someone who will complain, you could ideally make some option to put it to 1x on website? Like just for some people who wish to have long leveling experience. Also I hope you guys reconsider the drop rate. If you level up on 5x but still run around with starter items at level 20, it's gonna be really painful progress. Same with gold. Sure, you get to 70 faster but then you got no gold for anything else. I personally don't mind items being on marketplace, but I hope you guys gonna wait until top guilds get the raids on farm before u add items. Otherwise there's no point to raid for some people. But I'm not really supporting the idea you can just buy legendaries, just like on icecrown. There's lots of other things you guys could do, to get the money for salaries and what not, instead of adding legendaries and make half the population to whine about it (so many people do not wanna play on icecrown cause of the smourne fest). For an example, pay 10 to get dual spec. Or by default u can't have toons on both faction, but if u donate 10, u can make on both sides etc. Anything really, but legendaries.
    There is a much simpler solution: lower the rates. And don't be extremist - something between 1 and 5... 3?

5. There will be no coin shop if all of the players in the realm will pay 10 euro/per month.
    Now force them to pay.

6. damn dud!!
    you don't know the bliz****make it free to ply! just switch the gold to token in game and pay /per month!

7. There will be no coin shop if we fuel the server with uniqorn farts and fairy dust, so start breeding those uniqorns and catching fairies. Make TBC great again!
    If we are fast enough, we might get enough when they release the actual realm.

And i just realised how much of a disaster Expirience on a x5 rate (while gold, profesion skills, drop rate, basicly every relevant stuff is on x1 rate) will ruin the server and make it unplayable. QQ :'(

Like, do u even think with ur own head for a sec before coming here and post some OMG END OF THE WORLD kind of comments. Game will be hard and playable with those rates belive me.
    Highest chalenge wont be getting to lvl 70.
    And this way u can actualy level alts and have some extra fun, without getting aids 9 times cos doin all those quests over and over and over again is sooo much fun, right?

QQ :'(

8. i just hope they implement Dalaran as the main city

9. this topic is about feedback on how to make the TBC server as WOTLK as possible without having northrend

my suggestion is on the top imo the community is behind me im 100% sure

10. trust me if this true i well ply 4 hr per day just for TBC.

11. Time to bring back the Shockadin PvP and Tankadin in PvE.

12. How long is the PTR going to last?

13. there is a topic in the Outland section to make the fly mounts 150% i mean shieeeeeet what else from WOTLK can we backport

this is gonna be the best funserv ever i bet its gonna be better than the late WoWScape

First ... 293738394041 ... Last